a movie about kidnapping a rich man's daughter

Tools    

It suddenly popped out when I watched ghost dog: way of samurai, somehow when I saw the mafia's daughter character played by tricia
vessey

I believe It was american movie from 90s(or early 2000?) and The daughter I recalled was.. Somehow asian, japanese I suppose-or probably she's just look like one-with short hair- high school age, abducted by the white guy MC. Also it could be a mob's daughter but probably I'm wrong, it's so vague - and yeah there's stockholm syndrome there I believe

Rush Hour had an Asian kid taken by white guys. Man on Fire involved a bodyguard trying to save the kid he works for.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
This is a way out long shot and assumes the memories are blending with other movies but what the hell, right?

Leon: the Professional?

Only reason is: hair style, body guard type, Stockholm, and timeframe.

Also, wasn't the first Transporter about a young kidnapped crime boss daughter?

Wasabi maybe?

@BoxOfficePoison - not that both, I remember them as well
_______
@ynwtf - I'm afraid that is the situation right now lol
Lol, now you mention leon, but definetely no reno+portman, and really differ in story

Not Transporter too , it wasn't shu qi nor statham In it

Again idk if it intersect with other stuff and I don't even remember I finished -probably I should given up lol-
what came to my memories was MC disguise himself as driver-or something like that- the girl kidnapped/picked up right after school, with high school uniform, typical white shirt, black skirt, neck tie (probably)- I even doubt her was short hair in the first place lol o.O -
Remembering as an "adult" , Probably it has intimacy on it, but I'm too young to understand thing like that and yeah lot of thing censored or cut it out in my country - so I believe it was unlikely version :/

it can't be The Big Hit 1998 ? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120609/...nm_flmg_act_40

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...e+Big+Hit+1998