What is this movie called?

Tools    

The movie involves a man who's trying to build something (has to do with his house, think it's a fence). At some point in the movie, him and his little daughter are in a parking lot, she starts dancing and tells her dad to dance with her. He thinks it's embarrassing and tells her some other time. When he starts building his fence a little later in the movie, he's told his daughter has been in an accident and turns out she died. Later in the movie he goes back to the parking lot and dances as if he were dancing with his daughter, he then looks up and tells God, "can you tell her I did my part?"

Also in the movie, before his daughter dies, he hires some help from someone to help with the fence. The guy he hires doesn't show up, instead ironically someone with the same name shows up and ends up helping him after his daughter dies.

Legend in my own mind
The movie involves a man who's trying to build something (has to do with his house, think it's a fence). At some point in the movie, him and his little daughter are in a parking lot, she starts dancing and tells her dad to dance with her. He thinks it's embarrassing and tells her some other time. When he starts building his fence a little later in the movie, he's told his daughter has been in an accident and turns out she died. Later in the movie he goes back to the parking lot and dances as if he were dancing with his daughter, he then looks up and tells God, "can you tell her I did my part?"

Also in the movie, before his daughter dies, he hires some help from someone to help with the fence. The guy he hires doesn't show up, instead ironically someone with the same name shows up and ends up helping him after his daughter dies.

There is a scene like that in 'Courageous'

There is a scene like that in 'Courageous'
just in case http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1630036/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1