Movie with a specific time of day?

Tools    

lol 2 suggestions about sunrise/set in the past two posts. from people who obviously didn't read the thread.

The Matrix 2 the oracle tells them if they visit the merovingian at a specific time they'll have a chance to get the key maker.

lol 2 suggestions about sunrise/set in the past two posts. from people who obviously didn't read the thread.
Yes, sunrise would vary in specific time but I thought it would still be relevant to what was being asked.

Needful Things

When Gaunt truly reveals who he is to Sheriff Pangborn:
"Give my regards to your Grandson...Bob will be his name. I will see him in Jakarta in the year 2053, August 14th... at 10am. On a nice sunny day."

Nope, see this post when I recommend him the hobbit 2.
It's kind of Mr Nigma to give me the reputation points even if my suggestions weren't time-specific enough. Though I am gonna need that hand back.

Another one that comes to me is Flash Gordon.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
3.10 to yuma. Christian bales character needs to get russel crowes bad guy on the train on escape bwfore the other bad guys kill them.
Die hard 3. Simon gives mclaine and zeus a specific amount of time to reach a public payphone to get the next challenge/clue to finding a bomb.
Mybe gone in 60 seconds as they need to have all the cars in containers before the morning.
Source code. Need to stop an explosion by a certain time.
Deja vu. Kinda similar as above.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

3.10 to yuma. Christian bales character needs to get russel crowes bad guy on the train on escape bwfore the other bad guys kill them.
You beat me to it.

https://thehollywoodcode.net
This was by the way, for a game I am designing, which is basically a scavenger hunt and puzzle game where you have to find clues and tactics within Hollywood movies. I'm still not done with it but I'm already working on the website, I'm sure Movie Buffs like me would enjoy it. The Hollywood Code

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Deja Vu 2006. I believe a lot of the movie was based on the exact time of a bomb detonation.

Maybe Primer 2004

Mellinium 1989?

Wasn't the whole Terminator franchise based on a time and day when Skynet kicks in? Maybe more specific in the really bad one with uh... the guy from HBO's Carnival.

One of the MiB movies centered around a specific Time of day. The one with the kid from Goonies.

Probably just about any movie with time bomb(s), like Speed, Face/Off, Blown Away . . .

And at the risk of being rather obvious, would High Noon count?

I've also just thought of the business involving the Nexus in Star Trek: Generations.

V for Vendetta!!!!

Scarface (1932)

It took you a long time to get here.
Who done it? I don't know.
But I got an idea. You just wait.
How do you stand with Lovo? Huh?
Come on! How do you stand with Lovo?
Who's Lovo? That's good.
Say when.
That's enough.
You call Johnny Lovo at his office at 10 minutes past 2:00, see?
That's 10 minutes past 2:00.

You say that you're calling from the country now, see?
You're one of the guys that took me for a ride.
The car got smashed and I got away.
The car got smashed and I got away!
Yes, yes.
You think it was Johnny?
I don't know. But we'll find out now.
We'll be there when Pietro calls.
And if it was Johnny, he'll stall, won't he?
Sure. Let's go.
Open the door.

A similar scene appears in Scarface (1983) where Tony asks his buddy Nick to call Lopez at a specific time, so that Tony could tell from Lopez's reaction weather he was behind the assassination attempt against Tony:
- Nick?

- Yeah, Ton

This is what I want you to do for me:

You call Lopez.

Call him at his office at 3:00 sharp.

And you tell him,

"We ****ed up, he got away."

- Okay. Yeah.

- Got it? What are you going to say?

"We ****ed up. He got away."

- What time?

- 3:00 sharp.

The Other Guys (2010)

At least we stopped you from getting the pension fund.
Well, but, yeah, but you didn't. It's already in my account. By 9:00 in the morning, it goes into the Lendl equity fund and from there it's transferred to a dozen offshore accounts. By 9:01, it's gone.
- Well, what if we stop the transfer?
- But you can't. I mean, there's a...
What if we stop the transfer?
You'd have to be at Endemic Bank for 9:00 exactly, find the clerk, get the routing number.
We gotta stop it.
There's no way. Every cop, the crazy Australian and his crew, they'll all be after us. You could let me go, and I'll give you $10 million each. - It's not a bribe.
- Of course it's a bribe. You're offering to pay us money to not do our job.
It's not a bribe.
We hang low here tonight. Nobody knows about this place. We'll be safe. And tomorrow, we hit it.