The Positivity Blog

Tools    

Thank you. I'm signing off in a min. I won't be back on. Tried to interact with members but having no luck. Received a private message already moaning that i hadn't finished hang man, only joined the forum 2 days ago! Lol.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I'll take a guess and adk are you in Canada? Or maybe Australia? Give me a clue if i'm wrong☺
I'm in the southern hemisphere, hon, and the autumn days at the moment are stunning.

Well done on passing your exam!!! W00t.

Had a physio session yesterday morning. Hurts a bit at the time but then I float home. Got drunk on my good feels.

Legend in my own mind
Good run this morning.

Ate some good cake.

Life is good.

Here's my first positive post. I've past my exams to train as an a+e n.h.s doctor. I am soooooo happy! 😆

I was chatting to a a friend yesterday who did prac at the hospital where I have physiotherapy, and I was talking about my new therapist who I think is super at what she does. He asked how old she is and I said my age. He said, oh so she;s a youngster. LOL. So sweet. It's like the wag at the local bottle shop who asks me for ID when I buy wine.

With the way things have been going, haven't been feeling too positive lately... but I keep remembering this one line from Apollo 13 (one of my favorite movies) uttered by Ed Harris's character Gene Kranz when he overhears all the many things that can possibly go wrong...

I love that movie and he was right - it was a triumph.

Hang in there, Cap. I hope Easter with your family went ok.

A sudden cold snap hs hit. Thank you Antarctica.

Master of My Domain
Started an internship at a foreign language high school (English if you're wondering) a few weeks ago. It's been great so far, and I can confidently say that it is better being stuck in college.

Cold enough to wear boots for the first time this year. Blessed days.

Cold enough now for fluffy socks and hat, boots, 2 long sleeved t shirts, a pashmina, and a polartec vest, and heated car seat. Next - gloves. I'm happy.

Yesterday was fun because our course had a gathering in celebration in finishing our main projects. I still have two assignments to complete through May, but it was nice to get together before finishing up for good.

Today, I took part in a colour run with friends which proved to be an excellent start of the day despite having to nurse a hangover. Now I am back in the library and continuing my research on Werner Herzog.

I think it's utterly absurd that I wake up at stupid o'clock on a monday and do a lil happy dance because it's Better Call Saul day. I love being this hooked on a show or movie. Life s'all good, man.