How many movies have you seen in your lifetime?

Tools    

6 Million

1 Hollywood film for every Jew that died in the holocaust.

But that's probably an exaggerated number.
Sorry, but this isn't funny.
I'm guessing Shagz means that he's exaggerating the number of films he's seen.

I always liked Sarah Silverman's line about correcting a kid who said "And did you know Hitler killed 60 Million Jews?" "No – 6 Million. 60 would have been unforgivable".

Welcome to the human race...
It is possible to understand what a joke is trying to convey and also find it unfunny.

It is possible to understand what a joke is trying to convey and also find it unfunny.
Okay.

I'm at 1,418 on Letterboxd. I just started keeping track four years ago though. I have tried to mark watched on a lot of movies I watched in the past but my guess is I am probably much closer to 2,000 than 1,500.

Omg, thats a good question, i think i have seen like 1000+ films! But about horror movies i probably have seen em all !!

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
6 Million
1 Hollywood film for every Jew that died in the holocaust.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I've been keeping a record of dates and where I saw movies at the cinema from an early age which at the last count was 1,860, that coupled with movies so on TV/ VHS/ DVD/ Blu-Ray/ Satellite brings it up to around 2,960 so far.

wow that's alot
can I ask How old are you
I just want to get an idea on how many years of your life that you have been spend on movies lol

for me, I'm 23 yo and still around 1300 movies (around half of yours)
Was I spend too much time on movie ? hahahahah
im 29, and i used to watch a lot when i was in my teens, i loved movies since i was a kid, i used to spend a lot of time on themoviechannel, the one that is now called OSN movies action or festival etc.. they used to put very very good movies back then

I made a list of every long feature I've watched and rated, so I can give an accurate number. It's at 1673 right now. The real amount may be one or two hundred above, there's a lot of stuff from my childhood and early teen years I haven't yet revisited.