Furious 8

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Looks like ridiculous fun. I'm in.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
This is like the Walking Dead, I've invested too many years of my life to give up now.

Can't wait to watch the movie on Friday. Not a big fan of the franchise, but I am having high expectation. I look forward the feud between The Rock and Statham.

Looking for a movie watching partner
Just now done the fate of the furious. Not bad.

Welcome to the human race...
Saw it last night and found it wanting, though not without its moments.

Just watched it, thought it was great. However I am biased because I loved the series, but I gave an insightful perspective from a more critical point of view.

As excepted full of action, entertaining and including many special effects, but no one can replace the Late Paul Walker.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
How did they handle Paul Walker's character? I don't care about being spoiled.

Welcome to the human race...
They already handled his character in Furious 7 by

WARNING: "Furious 7/Fate of the Furious" spoilers below
having him permanently retire from "the life" in order to spend time with his wife and kids. After Dom goes rogue in Fate, the others suggest bringing Brian in to help but Letty rejects the suggestion because it would contradict Brian and Mia's efforts to stay retired.

Legend in my own mind
I had a free ticket for this yesterday and gave it away.

Stopped watching after 4 as it just got more and more stupid.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
They already handled his character in Furious 7 by

WARNING: "Furious 7/Fate of the Furious" spoilers below
having him permanently retire from "the life" in order to spend time with his wife and kids. After Dom goes rogue in Fate, the others suggest bringing Brian in to help but Letty rejects the suggestion because it would contradict Brian and Mia's efforts to stay retired.
Yeah I've seen 7.

Suppose that's as good a way as any to handle it.

Just watched Furious 8. The movie was alright, but I really like the action sequences. The plot seems to be repetitive and lazy.

It was fun, but nothing more, my review is below for those that are interested in checking it out.

Just watched Furious 8. The movie was alright, but I really like the action sequences. The plot seems to be repetitive and lazy.
It's kind of funny that it has taken you 8 of them to work that out.