Name the Actor/Actress Quiz

Tools    

Chief cook and bottlewasher
The first movie star offered a million dollars for a single movie...name the star and the movie.
I know (but I confess I Googled)!!! Good question.

Open Floor...does that mean I can ask the question? Well if not, disregard this post.

1940s-50s actress known as the 'sweater girl'.
CR you got it spot on. Open Floor means anyone can post a question. I have put the last question on hold so we can go back to it. My way of keeping the quizz running over various time zones.

I gotta say I am dumfounded she got one Oscar let alone two. Just my opinion. I did enjoy her work in Whos Afraid of Virginia Wolf tho.

No not predictable. I am sort of working out where people live. I figured you are from the States. What state are you from if you do not find that too personal?

Janet Leigh and Jamie Leigh Curtis..a wild stab only.
This post is still open.

Didn't you already answer it correctly? "Janet Leigh and Jamie Leigh Curtis."

I didn't see where BoxOfficePoison said you guessed wrong. I'm guessing you gave the right answer. Or am I missing something here?

He has yet to reply to my answer. Have a shot until he does.
Sorry, my brain and I were elsewhere. Yes, Janet and Jamie. Well done!

Folks there is some confusion creeping into this quiz. as result of a poster not replying within a fair time. Even if the answer is correct acknowledge that fact please. Also try to avoid posting a question before sleeping.

No not predictable. I am sort of working out where people live. I figured you are from the States. What state are you from if you do not find that too personal?

Janet Leigh and Jamie Leigh Curtis..a wild stab only.
Utah, sorry to say. Here's a thread, to save you some legwork: https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=48150