Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I love, love, LOVE Twins! Great little movie. I hope they at least attempt to make Triplets. Hear about that yet, Dani?
LOL. I havent heard about triplets, Joel. I must say, that movie last night was great. Just really fun film. Danny was excellent. I just cant help but like him.

I Enjoy Working With People
It's a Disaster. I was pleasantly surprised about how much I enjoyed this movie. I think they did a great job of writing and acting in this very, very dark comedy.

LOL. I havent heard about triplets, Joel. I must say, that movie last night was great. Just really fun film. Danny was excellent. I just cant help but like him.
DeVito is the man! He's a brilliant director and I wish he had made more films as a director. "War of the Roses" is a masterpiece. He deserves better than "Always Sunny in Philadelphia", even if it's a misfire like Triplets could very well be, if ever made, it'd be better than the role he's been doing on that show. Anyway..yeah. Twins..great fulking movie, mate.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
DeVito is the man! He's a brilliant director and I wish he had made more films as a director. "War of the Roses" is a masterpiece. He deserves better than "Always Sunny in Philadelphia", even if it's a misfire like Triplets could very well be, if ever made, it'd be better than the role he's been doing on that show. Anyway..yeah. Twins..great fulking movie, mate.
Well blow me over with a feather. I had no idea he directed that. I agree - great movie.

movies can be okay...
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

Listen Up Phillip (2014)

uh... yeah no way am i sitting through this. That's the earliest i've turned off a film in years but the narration and the close-ups were seriously annoying me. Maybe i'll try it another time but no thanks.

Legend in my own mind