Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
WARNING: spoilers below
the Dad, got killed so early
Care to refresh my memory on this one? If you're referring to the man chaperone for the girls at the beginning, he's very much alive.

Suspect's Reviews

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)

Wow, just wow. Big on action, big on CGI, big on unintentional comedy, big on nonsense. I enjoyed it for the acton and Benny Hill style opening scenes. Gibson's legacy is safe, in my opinion. This blockbuster was totally unbelievable. The babes were an improvement. I don't need to own this, or see it again.

Win it All - 2017

One of the best part of this movie in my eyes, was the relationship between Eddie and his older brother Ron, played by Joe Lo Truglio. Was placentally surprised by Truglio, as he plays against type, being the straight man of the relationship. They instantly sold me on their love for each other. Truglio’s constant need to help Johnson felt genuine and you could tell it’s been years of him repeating the same advice, hoping this time around will be different.

Win it all was a breath of fresh air that I needed after watching three unoriginal remakes and one uninspired movies in a row. This is the type of movie that drove me to start my blog and my reviews. This is why I love movies.

Wow, just wow. Big on action, big on CGI, big on unintentional comedy, big on nonsense. I enjoyed it for the acton and Benny Hill style opening scenes. Gibson's legacy is safe, in my opinion. This blockbuster was totally unbelievable. The babes were an improvement. I don't need to own this, or see it again.
There's obviously a bit of clean up cg and background cg for the setting, but more than 80% of the movie is practical...

Maybe you already know but from the sentence it just seemed like you were unaware.

I'd say most scenes contain some form of CGI or clean-up. Even the real stunts contain fake fire and fake people.

There's obviously a bit of clean up cg and background cg for the setting, but more than 80% of the movie is practical...

Maybe you already know but from the sentence it just seemed like you were unaware.
This pretty much sums up what I thought I was seeing throughout the film...

But according to these before/after images, which come from Fx magazine’s new detailed rundown of the film’s visual effects, nearly every shot of the film was enhanced using painstaking CGI.
https://www.dailydot.com/upstream/ma...cts-explainer/

Under The Skin (2013, Jonathan Glazer)

There's some truly stunning, unique imagery in this film, and the atmosphere is entrancing. Really an exceptional piece of filmmaking.

Moon (2009) -

Criminally underrated.

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"

Straight Outta Compton: excellent biopic about the rise, fall, and short lived resurgence of NWA. Great cast, structured story, loved it.

Final Rating: A+

Dolphin Tale 2 (shut up, I was in Tampa and went to the clearwater aquarium and saw the dolphins these movies were based on).

7/10...still a heartwarming little tale, but the first one was better.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Care to refresh my memory on this one? If you're referring to the man chaperone for the girls at the beginning, he's very much alive.
Oh what happened to him? I dont recall seeing him again so I just assumed.

I watched The Other Woman last night. I didnt find it remotely funny apart from Nikolaj bumbling straight through plate glass. I give it half a cup of poppycock for Cameron's laugh and the great dane.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Oh what happened to him? I dont recall seeing him again so I just assumed.

I watched The Other Woman last night. I didnt find it remotely funny apart from Nikolaj bumbling straight through plate glass. I give it half a cup of poppycock for Cameron's laugh and the great dane.
He was just knocked out. I think they have him on the TV in the background talking to reporters.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
He was just knocked out. I think they have him on the TV in the background talking to reporters.
Oh thanks. I didnt catch that.

OK so I'll revise my earlier nitpick. They fridged the only decent person. I dont always need a nice person in my screen entertainment, but in this instance I would have liked to see him get a bit more screen time.

Still, I'm glad I hd a rewatch with a change of heart. I would recommend this movie.

I won't dance. Don't ask me...

Wow, just wow. Big on action, big on CGI, big on unintentional comedy, big on nonsense. I don't need to own this, or see it again.
Totally, completely, absolutely agree