New DVDs

Tools    

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Psion
Omg The Studio Isnt Making Ed Wood Dvds Omg They Will Notify Me When Its In Omg Thats 2010. i just got it on DVD =P a Bit damage on the cover. it was probably crushed in shipping cause theres an imprint of the menu hold on the right buttom corner T.T
OMG!! No way?
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

In Tyler We Trust
Last Time i checked on Amazon.com said Jan 1 2010 but it probably come out sooner dunno when but Amazon says this crap.
Availability: NOT YET RELEASED: The studio is currently not producing this title on DVD, but to be notified when it is available, enter your e-mail address at right. You'll also be voting for this release; we'll let the studio know how many customers are waiting for this title.
That sucks i payed 40 for it omg if it comes out earlier then i expected im going explode.

P.S. Is Pink Panther Set worth buying?

My one has a different front cover. It isn't my birthday for two days but this was one of my presents ehich I got a little early.

I now have both Miyazaki's 'Princess Mononoke' and 'Spirited Away'. I may get more of his work, although I have seen and I'm not keen on his Lupin work. Nor was I overly keen on 'My Neighbour Totoro' but then again the last time I watched that was about ten years or so ago. My tastes and appreaciation have developed since then so who knows I may like it on a second viewing.

A system of cells interlinked
Dead Again

The Godfather

In Tyler We Trust
Secret Window & Badder Santa whos getting those tomorrow?

Very cool Sir Toosie... I love all of those...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Radioactive Spider Blood
Spider-Man: The '67 Collection
Dracula: Dead and Loving It

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

Mrs. BDT to y'all
Can anybody tell me when 21 grams comes out on dvd in uk?

A Website Says the release date for 21 Grams is March 2004 ?

http://www.filmfocus.co.uk/filmdetail.asp?FilmbaseID=32

Keep scrolling down until you find the UK release for 21 Grams
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled2.JPG
Views:	3036
Size:	5.7 KB
ID:	5771