President Trump

Tools    

WHAT has he accomplished exactly? None of his supporters seem to mention WHAT he's accomplished.

How is it exactly that the media can bitch endlessly about what Trump's doing and yet seemingly none of that translates into actually having DONE something?

“I don’t think CNN is fake news,” Conway replied.

A new chyron soon appeared on-screen: “CONWAY: I DON’T THINK CNN IS FAKE NEWS.”
Corporate masturbation of the highest order.

What did President Trump accomplished?
I read somewhere that he may end up in jail soon. Is that true?

BREAKING!

Trump launches military strike in Syria after Assad (allegedly) used chemical weapons against his own citizens a few days ago.

It's a bit early, but any opinions?

BREAKING!

Trump launches military strike in Syria after Assad (allegedly) used chemical weapons against his own citizens a few days ago.

Saw the press conference yesterday with King Abdullah, but didn't see this headline yet (too much time on the MoFo site!)

My only question is what if the Assad regime didn't do it (as they claim)?

BREAKING!

Bad news with Russia

"Gas attack in Idlib appears to have changed president’s view on Bashar al-Assad"

Really.. after all the other atrocities on either side in that cluster****, now he's changed his view, like assad has been dropping leaflets all this time, take out assad and who will fill that vacuum?

I don't know what the Donald is playing out, I think it has more to do with approval ratings than genuine outrage, he is obviously aware of the hate and mockery he inspires in many, now he's the avenger of murdered babes, are they really going to praise him now for this bold use of force less than 100 days into his presidency. How bold will he get, how emboldened will it make others.

Assad has denied every atrocity he's committed. He's a scumbag pos.
Yeah, but with our luck, the one time we actually do something about it, may be the one time he's telling the truth.

With all the mess going on over there, it's not a far cry for ISIS, Al-Nuzra or a hundred other psycho jihadists to try to frame Assad at this point (and some intelligence says certain groups have access to Assad's old stockpiles or have created their own.)

Similar to 2003 - Bush had international intelligence upon intelligence backed up with intelligence on the intelligence that was supported, validated, confirmed up the whazoo. Every major leader saw it and said "Yep - Hussein's got them WMD - we saw the mountains and mountains and mountains of intelligence. So it's about time someone did someone about it - yippeekiyay!" - a few months later... no WMD to be found, no evidence, everyone holding their confirmed 100% certain intelligence in their hands going "Buh...buh???"

Assad has denied every atrocity he's committed. He's a scumbag pos.
Sorry for interrupting this serious discussion with something silly but that's the best gif i've ever seen. His face doesn't change at all

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
I don't think it's Assad, probably an excuse to get him out; he has nothing to gain. I also don't understand the logic "Because people killed people in your country, we're going to kill more people to show how much we care for humanity."

I'm no fan of Trump, but if he wants to go after that scumbag Assad, then so be it. It's about time that degenerate ******* tyrant gets a taste of his own medicine.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

BREAKING!

Good.

We have to gain some respect as a nation, and even Trump as a President. We have been a spectacular embarrassment to the world of late. We have to show we are still a nation that will put action in what we believe in.

Plus Assad, that bastard deserved it.

As for zenlike belief that a killing is not a solution for killing, this is not a world of gentlemen that we live in.

....but we must ask ourselves.....is Trumps coziness with Russia a debilitation, or a good thing?

U.S. informed Russia ahead of cruise missile strikes on Syria base

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/...eka?li=BBnb7Kz

*Trump airstrikes Russian ally Syria*
Good.

....but we must ask ourselves.....is Trumps coziness with Russia a debilitation, or a good thing?

TONGO's not only lost the plot, but lost the subplot.

I find it increasingly curious how, following each controversial decision the president makes, the internet explodes into finger pointing and challenges to prove each other's purity. At which point the targets of such confrontations have to make a show of their stalwart support or fierce disapproval of said decision.

...as if their opinion even matters when it's another 3 years until their input can even be put to vote. What is this if not virtue signalling?

Welcome to the human race...
Maybe they don't want to run the risk of their silence being interpreted as implicit approval.

Also, aren't midterms a thing?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
You know, WWIII could be starting and I would have no idea due to today's media making every title a click-bait. This is the world we live in now.

Also, that attack probably cost upwards of 80 million dollars.

Suspect's Reviews