Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Song to Song didn't work out due to sleep deprivation, but I'm feeling better now. Planning on watching this tonight, influenced by Redwell's recent five star rating.

It's gonna be mental.

Song to Song didn't work out due to sleep deprivation, but I'm feeling better now. Planning on watching this tonight, influenced by Redwell's recent five star rating.

It's gonna be mental.

Excellent choice. Not sure how much you already know about it, but the less you know, the better viewing experience it'll be.

Not much. I haven't watched the trailer or anything. So yeah, trying to go in a blank slate.

The Shawshank Redemption Again

Does a mini series count. I am currently engrossed in FEUD a retelling of the real life decades long feud between screen legends Bette Davis and Joan Crawford that came to a head during filming of Whatever Happened to Baby Jane in 1962.

I saw a movie the other nite called Canyon about a young couple lost in the Grand Canyon and their epic battle to survive. For a good part of the movie the pretty young wife had to drag her husband whose leg had been severed thru the blistering heat of the desert. Not sure if it was based on fact. But it made for an enthralling two hours. Anyone else seen this?

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
The Thing remake is on my watch-list for tonight. Been meaning to catch it for a while now.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

Planning to watch The Boss baby and The Ghost in the sell.