Star Wars: Episode VIII – The Last Jedi

Tools    

It's not like there a whole lot of them in IV, V or VI.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I wouldn't put a whole lot of faith in foreign language translations.

Suspect's Reviews

This is supposed to be on the packaging that the new Star Wars toys will come in when they're released in September - the Last Jedi toys.

Apparently it's a new image of the characters. From the new movie.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	dS5XKWi.jpg
Views:	422
Size:	291.2 KB
ID:	28997  

This is supposed to be on the packaging that the new Star Wars toys will come in when they're released in September - the Last Jedi toys.

Apparently it's a new image of the characters. From the new movie.

Leave it to Hasbro and other toy companies to spoil the freakin movie.

This movie better be good.

This movie better be good.
If you don't like Carrie Fisher, it should be REALLY good. Her last film.

What is that spoiling, though? Anything?
Nothing in this case, but Lego spoiled the who Ant-Man become Giant-Man scene thanks to the release of one of their Marvel Civil War products. It happens more then you would think.

What if this is just a remake of "The Last Samurai", with Mark Hamill in the Tom Cruise role?

Korinaz Kay is Here!
Well, It will be interesting for sure but what I am realy looking for is the HAN SOLO next year

Cinemacon-2017 has been shown some footage. It's nothing major... but very exciting.

WARNING: " Episode 8" spoilers below

Rey swinging a lightsaber around, and being tutored by Luke on how to control her telekinesis by moving rocks

Korinaz Kay is Here!
What puzzles me is How Maz got Luke's Lightsaber? I haven't realy looked into it but I think it's a big thing! out of nowhere she get the lighsaber that ends up into Reys hands and back to Luke Skywalker!

What a coencidence.

Someone care to explain?

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
What puzzles me is How Maz got Luke's Lightsaber? I haven't realy looked into it but I think it's a big thing! out of nowhere she get the lighsaber that ends up into Reys hands and back to Luke Skywalker!

What a coencidence.

Someone care to explain?
It will obviously be explained that she was the janitor and it fell into her trash.

Korinaz Kay is Here!
It will obviously be explained that she was the janitor and it fell into her trash.

LOL!! That's a funny one!

Donnie is in talks to play a Jedi.

DONNIE YEN AS A JEDI!!!!!
I love it. Donie is the best action actor.