What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

This song always gets me and puts me in a melancholic mood. One of my favorites.

There's 2 more Zombi spams left in me. MY 2 FAVS. The first, you can't get anymore. Only on YouTube methinks. Oh god...it's probably my favourite.

And then this.

"video not available"
Huh, weird. The song is "A Little God in My Hands" by Swans.

I thought your username may be band related. I probably would have asked at some point.
I believe it was Iroquois who asked me the same thing a looong time ago, too. He's a big Swans fan. But, nope, no relation. It's actually related to a Pink Floyd song. I do have Iro to thank for getting me into Swans. I still have the majority of their discography to listen to, I'm ashamed to say, but I do consider Filth one of my favorite records.

I thought your username may be band related. I probably would have asked at some point.
I believe it was Iroquois who asked me the same thing a looong time ago, too. He's a big Swans fan. But, nope, no relation. It's actually related to a Pink Floyd song. I do have Iro to thank for getting me into Swans. I still have the majority of their discography to listen to, I'm ashamed to say, but I do consider Filth one of my favorite records.
If I were a swan....I'd be gone...

I love Pink Floyd. I like Swans too.