I feel I owe an apology to this board

Tools    

his message is clear.
His message obviously wasn't clear and he has apologized for it.

I should have made that point clear in my first post. I apologize.
I think this discussion has become a bit redundant as the real intentions of the OP have now been established and repeatedly confirmed. Everyone basically has the answers they were looking for. We can move on.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
good lord, Little Devil. Miss Vicky DIDN'T know she was still on ignore when she posed the question. that's why she asked it. she figured it out later, yeah. and it's not dishonest to point out other people are being disingenuous. she has an opinion, you have an opinion, I have an opinion, dt has an opinion. all were straightforward. that's it. Miss Vicky has stated and restated what she meant, and you refuse to believe her.
It's not a case of believing. It's stating that the question in itself was loaded.

It's fine, though. It won't change the fact for neither her nor Dteam,

God yall are a bunch of drama

Just talk about how over rated Crash is or some sh*t

[quote=Cobpyth;1677145]
His message obviously wasn't clear and he has apologized for it.
he seemed to also stated what I said: that his message wasn't directed to the ones on his Ignore List.

I think this discussion has become a bit redundant as the real intentions of the OP have now been established and repeatedly confirmed. Everyone basically has the answers they were looking for. We can move on.
correct.

Well, I would like to know what REALLY got him to decide to make this super duper apology thread. I mean, why the change of heart? He seemed like such a little devil the other day. What turned him into an angel?

You keep saying she knew she was on his ignore list but that would be literally impossible.
oh really? she even stated that if she were to send him a PM he wouldn't receive it. Therefore she already knows.

Redundant isn't it?

OK that's cool, thanks.

If it helps you, try thinking of MoFo like a small town where everybody knows everybody, we might not all love each other and sometimes we fuss at each other, but we never forget that we are arguing with a fellow MoFo...and not some nameless faceless stranger that doesn't matter, (which is how IMDB boards were.)

That's why MoFo is the best movie community on the internet
Think of me as the village drunk

Well, I would like to know what REALLY got him to decide to make this super duper apology thread. I mean, why the change of heart? He seemed like such a little devil the other day. What turned him into an angel?
Yea, people who have a change of heart are hard to figure out

Deat has moved on. He said his peace. Time to get back to fillums
Indeed. Time to move on, everyone.

What are we moving on to?

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Hey new Avatar. I might change mine

oh really? she even stated that if she were to send him a PM he wouldn't receive it. Therefore she already knows.

Redundant isn't it?
But she didn't send him a pm, and why would she if there's a thread on the subject? Her question was not insulting or instigating so there's no reason to pick it apart.

I'm not getting any benefits from this if he's just gonna keep me on ignore. Why can't I be loved, too?!?!!?

But she didn't send him a pm, and why would she if there's a thread on the subject? Her question was not insulting or instigating so there's no reason to pick it apart.
and how you know that, pray tell.

In pratical terms what we have here is a loaded question. Simple as that. And you are right, there are indeed inconsistencies. The most obvious is the need to have justification when there is no intent of the interested party on doing so.

I'm not searching for conflict at all. I'm pointing the obvious. It may be displeasing to read it, but it's there as well.
We're pointing out the following turths:

FACT 1: Miss Vicky did not know she was still on the OP's ignore list after he created this thread, as it gives the impression of also potentially being directed at her. The OP clearly mentions that there were conflicts due to misunderstandings and that he had needlessly put up his guard at times. The conflict she had with him could have categorized under any of those explanations. It was perfectly logical of Miss Vicky to think that the OP may have removed her from his ignore list. There was absolutely no way for her to know.

FACT 2: Miss Vicky asked a direct question to verify whether or not she was still on the OP's ignore list, as she could not have had any idea whether the OP had directed this apology towards her as well.

FACT 3: You started assuming that Miss Vicky's intentions were bad, while people who've known her for years told you repeatedly that they weren't.

These are three facts that aren't refutable and they lead to a different conclusion than the one you are making.

and how you know that, pray tell.
Because that's what she said and there's no reason not to believe her.

This is a friendly place and disagreements should be on film related subjects, not over harmless questions, especially when they don't concern us, and they should never cause this much drama.

Why is everything about Miss Vicky??? Miss Vicky didn't threaten to leave the forum today. She's doing alright. I'm the one nobody wants to take seriously. What is this?!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Hey new Avatar. I might change mine
Yeah, change that avatar Dani8.
I like it but it's not the right colour palette