I feel I owe an apology to this board

Tools    

Yes I know he put me on ignore, which is why I asked HIM if he cleared it or not. Do me a favor and have enough respect not to make assumptions about my intentions. You clearly don't know me at all.
If you know he put you on ignore, then you know he doesn't see your question, which makes your question even more dubious and spiteful, quite akin to a tantrum.

Worry not, I have no desire of being disrespectful towards you, but you are being disrespectful yourself to another member, worse yet, on his own apologetic thread.

You should really grow up a bit and accept that not everyone is obliged to like you [or your amusing show at hypocrisy, as stated], and it seems that indeed you were put on Ignore for a reason.

Furthermore the man is asking for peace, and you - a long time regular - are not providing it. See the problem?
Since when is it disrespectful to ask a question?

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
i think Miss Vicky asked him because she knew if he had cleared his ignore list, she'd have gotten a direct response from him. and that his lack of kind of answered it for her.

Thank you for the kind responses, guys. You've encouraged me and I feel good, knowing we can move forward.

For those I left on ignore--this isn't just for you--it's for me. If it helps me as a poster then I see it as only a good thing because, if it helps me keep the peace then it can only be good for everyone.

So, let us move forward from here and thanks again for your understanding.

PS: I must warn you all--I like the Cage avatar...a lot. I'll probably end up with a reputation for using it so much.

Assuming you've unblocked me so you can read this, then that's big of you. No hard feelings from me.
In the interest of maintaining the peace, I am going to place you on ignore now
if he had cleared his ignore list, she'd have gotten a direct response from him. and that his lack of kind of answered it for her.
I sense false humility.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Since when is it disrespectful to ask a question?
Since the question is loaded with dubious intentions [which clearly is].

Chief cook and bottlewasher
Dammit....I miss all the drama....

i think Miss Vicky asked him because she knew if he had cleared his ignore list, she'd have gotten a direct response from him. and that his lack of kind of answered it for her.
If Miss Vicky had any wish of knowing it she could as easily sent him a PM and resolve her issues with the man personally [and thus discover for herself if indeed she is still in his Ignore List or not].

The intent however is not that, but a clear faux dilemma:

"if you still have me in your ignore list, than you are not apologizing" [as though the man is entitled to explain it or remove her if he has no wish to do so]

which, in itself [and given the context in which the question is formulated - ie an apology thread do those he himself feels inclined to apology to, as said so in the OP] is anything but peaceful but an indication of a personal vendetta [as useless and mind-boggling as it may be].

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Dammit....I miss all the drama....
It was pretty tame, coffeeg. You would have witnessed much more high drama at the other place. This was just a bit of dust, not a cyclone. deat has obviously now moved on with stuff, like movies and shows.

Chief cook and bottlewasher
It was pretty tame, coffeeg. You would have witnessed much more high drama at the other place. This was just a bit of dust, not a cyclone. deat has obviously now moved on with stuff, like movies and shows.

A system of cells interlinked
Glad to see things headed in the right direction in here. I watched the situation from afar, hoping things would work themselves out, and for the most part, it appears they have. Glad to see you are sticking around, as I think you with make a fine addition to the MoFo community.

If Miss Vicky had any wish of knowing it she could as easily sent him a PM and resolve her issues with the man personally [and thus discover for herself if indeed she is still in his Ignore List or not].
I'm pretty sure I'm not able to send PMs to people who have me on ignore, so that wouldn't be particularly effective, now would it?

Glad to see things headed in the right direction in here. I watched the situation from afar, hoping things would work themselves out, and for the most part, it appears they have. Glad to see you are sticking around, as I think you with make a fine addition to the MoFo community.
Thanks!

I'm pretty sure I'm not able to send PMs to people who have me on ignore, so that wouldn't be particularly effective, now would it?
You seem to know so much, and yet fail at the very basics of common sense [and general social skills].

Instead of going for the faux innocent low jab at another member [the same one who put you in his Ignore List], wouldn't it be more cordial on your behalf to find if you are indeed still on his Ignore List or not by ACTUALLY send him a PM?

And if you DO KNOW you CAN'T send him a PM, you ALREADY KNOW you still on his "I won't even bother with you" List; as you yourself just stated.

Furthermore you also stated this:

"Dteam, if you are unwilling to clear your ignore list, truly let bygones be bygones, and give the forum the fair chance it deserves, then I believe your apology is meaningless."

Which makes of you a full blown Hypocrite [because you ALREADY KNOW you can't send him a PM he himself doesn't seem interested in receiving]; which - in turn - makes your whole half-baked attempt at group instigation against another member [the same member you are being an ass towards with your hypocritical failed logic] a laughable childish matter.

Again, The man doesn't owe you anything and just because he doesn't seem to be willing to take you out of his Ignore List, it doesn't make him dishonest.

If he decided [for his own interest and the interest of a peaceful stay, as he has stated] and it is the best course of action to put you on Ignore, than all you are obliged to do is to respect his decision [like a grown up] instead of attempting a fight at him [worse yet, when the entire OP is not dedicated to you or anyone he may have decided to Ignore, but to those who actually showed themselves worth of hanging in the Forum with].

And you are right, I do not know you. I do however, recognize BS when I see it [as proven]

dteam apologized, SC was skeptical and repeatedly demanded a personal apology, one of SC's posts was deleted for continuing to force the issue, SC said he was leaving.