Terrorist Attacks

Tools    

A good news report.
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/why-the-wo...134731937.html

according to this report and also the link provided by dani8 , some of the women standing on the bridge were ahmadiya women---which means they are victims of pakistani fundamentalism themselves . the ahmadi sect to which they belong has been declared as non muslim by pakistan , which means they have been declared outcastes by pakistan . ahmadis are persecuted in pakistan .

pakistan does not even acknowledge its only winner of the nobel prize---because he is an ahmadi .

http://www.dw.com/en/pakistan-refuse...ist/a-16133301

That may be the case Ashdoc, but in British eyes people will not know that and will see Muslim women taking a stand. It's a good thing for morale and for solidarity.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I just saw on fb that photo of the young woman walking by was photoshopped. Unbelievable...but no surprises.

I just saw on fb that photo of the young woman walking by was photoshopped. Unbelievable...but no surprises.
That's interesting because in the article that was posted (I believe by Matt), if I remember correctly, it had quotes from the woman explaining that she was there and how the photo was taken out of context. Now someone is saying it's photoshopped - which means she wasn't even there. She was either there or she wasn't. If she wasn't, then perhaps the stories about her being there aren't true - and if they're not true, then how do we know if the claims of harassment she's experienced are true?

I'm not saying it was photoshopped. If you're going to quote me then actually read what I wrote rather than misrepresent me - as usual!.

I'm not saying it was photoshopped. If you're going to quote me then actually read what I wrote rather than misrepresent me - as usual!.
To correct I'll change my post to "Now someone is saying."

It's probably be a good idea to provide a link to things claimed like that.

Doesn't change anything I said, if it was indeed Photoshopped it would still change the original claims made by the alleged woman (that she was there) and bring up further questions as to if anyone even identified themselves as the person in the photo whether it was actual or Photoshopped.

There isnt a link. I asked the guys how they knew it was photoshopped so maybe stop jumping to conclusions like the OP.

There isnt a link. I asked the guys how they knew it was photoshopped so maybe stop jumping to conclusions like the OP.
Fair enough. Until we learn otherwise, I'm going to go by the article (where she claimed she was there and thus the photo itself is real) hoping that, as a news outlet, they checked their sources.

That may be the case Ashdoc, but in British eyes people will not know that and will see Muslim women taking a stand. It's a good thing for morale and for solidarity.
the question before us non muslims is---should we consider the ahmadis as muslims or not . after all , the majority of the islamic world has kicked them out of islam and consider them as non muslim .

now these ahmadis were at the forefront of the pakistan movement . so they were partially responsible for the creation of pakistan . now there is a move by indian muslims too to declare ahmadis as non muslim . so far the indian government has refused to declare them as nonmuslim . in my opinion they should be allowed to remain as muslim in india so that they realise how much india is a better place and they are safer in india and start regretting the creation of pakistan ,

the question before us non muslims is---should we consider the ahmadis as muslims or not . after all , the majority of the islamic world has kicked them out of islam and consider them as non muslim .

now these ahmadis were at the forefront of the pakistan movement . so they were partially responsible for the creation of pakistan . now there is a move by indian muslims too to declare ahmadis as non muslim . so far the indian government has refused to declare them as nonmuslim . in my opinion they should be allowed to remain as muslim in india so that they realise how much india is a better place and they are safer in india and start regretting the creation of pakistan ,
That's a tough one, Ashdoc, considering that one of the hallmarks of Islamic history is each sect declaring the others as "non-Muslims" (and then slaughtering each other as part of the overall ideology's mandate to eliminate infidels and apostates).

Oh look at that. I was lying when I said Muslims condemn killing people. What on earth was I thinking...

https://www.facebook.com/georgehtake...4741952215257/

Oh look at that. I was lying when I said Muslims condemn killing people. What on earth was I thinking...

https://www.facebook.com/georgehtake...4741952215257/
you first stop calling kashmiris as pakistanis and indian soldiers as their killers . as of now i count you as a supporter of the kashmir jehad launched by pakistan .

Yes, same with Omar Mateen in Orlando Florida and Man Haron Monis in the Sydney siege to name just two more examples.
Im sure most top Nazis werent great people before Hitler enabled them.

Doesnt make the ideology any less evil

Im sure most top Nazis werent great people before Hitler enabled them.

Doesnt make the ideology any less evil
Oh god, Godwin's law already? Your post doesnt even compute but good try.

Oh god, Godwin's law already? Your post doesnt even compute but good try.
Throwing away any Nazi analogy with Godwins Law has become the new internet shrug off.

Trust me i comprehend your point. Im just saying radical islam getting thrown in with the other issues these people have, does contribute to them commiting mass murder

Wut? The Abrahamic religions are all saying the same thing. They're all bloody bad and leave it open for extremism, as all ideologies do. You just hate muslims and cherry pick. That's what extremists do - they cherry pick.

Dear sweet baby jesus whose father had you tortured and sacrificed. Where are you now...
Jews and Christians have moved on from killing infidels thoigh....

Also Jesus wasnt a pedophile

so there are some differnences after all

Use your words then, mate. And maybe contain your anger for the British and the Maharajas that caused the problem decades ago rather than the Pakistanis your government tries to control. And Hindus have NOT been cleansed out of Jammu Kashmir - you've probably never been there You're as bad as gutter press with your fake news. As for your security forces not slaughtering innocent people, give me a break. It's no different to what the Chinese do in Tibet and the allied forces in afghanistan, Syria or Iraq. A dead innocent is still a dead innocent. It doesnt get a hall pass because the murderers are soldiers. Terrorism is terrorism.
so in your opinion everyone else is bad . british , maharajas , chinese , allied forces in afghanistan syria iraq , indian security forces . and soldiers are terrorists .

what a worldview you have....

Oh Nooooessss. My quiet Iranian neighbour is suddenly being very noisy. I wonder what he could be up to. Fancy that...he's playing with his grandbaby.
For someone so "cultured" Im sure you'd know those from Iran are referred to as Persians

Throwing away any Nazi analogy with Godwins Law has become the new internet shrug off.

Yeah much like

Apologist
Terrorist Sympathiser
Delusional
and every other shrug off I've seen in this thread.