A Sexy Celebrity Is Leaving

Tools    

Bye. I'm leaving the forum.

Enjoy your new friends, everyone.
I repped his post and I don't know for sure, but I think, that he thinks I repped it for the first part, 'Bye. I'm leaving the forum.'...I most certainly didn't.

I like SC as he has the balls to say what he thinks. For the record I support him and repped his post for the second part, 'Enjoy your new friends, everyone.' which I found to be insightful. I tried PMing him to tell him that but his PMs are blocked.

Survivor 5s #2 Bitch
I got one as well. Even if he is coming back, and even if it was a generic remark. It was incredibly kind, and it meant a lot to me I hope he doesn't stay gone long.

Ah, that's what THAT was about.

I just read a PM Sexy sent me and since I can't respond there, I'm going to come here and say, whether or not this thread is a hoax, that I feel exactly the same way about you Sexy.

I think SC is serious about leaving Which would totally suck!

In the past when SC said he was leaving, we took it as his joking around. This time it seems different. I think he's serious.

I found many of his post to be spot on, as he has a way of calling a spade a spade and the guts to do it too. I never told him this, but I admired him for that and in some ways felt a kinship with him.

If SC leaves it will signal an end of an era. Not a good thing for MoFo, as we need him now more than ever.

I think SC is serious about leaving Which would totally suck!

In the past when SC said he was leaving, we took it as his joking around. This time it seems different. I think he's serious.

I found many of his post to be spot on, as he has a way of calling a spade a spade and the guts to do it too. I never told him this, but I admired him for that and in some ways felt a kinship with him.

If SC leaves it will signal an end of an era. Not a good thing for MoFo, as we need him now more than ever.

I like SC too, but since he's done this before, he's the proverbial Boy Who Cried Wolf Blitzer!

SC, don't leave buddy. You want a spirited conversation? Just getting over the stomach flu, actually it's jsut starting. Gonna ***** my pants but after that let's do lunch don't leaqve!

Now that Sexy has more time for his alts, I'll be keeping my eyes open for any spike in activity among all of you. Especially sudden reappearances.

But because he has to contain all that panache, he won't last 2.5 days. When he does come back and unleashes all that pent-up vivacity, there's going to be a lot of blood, sweat and glitter smearing the walls of MoFo.

And some fecal matter and streamers on the floor.

Now that Sexy has more time for his alts, I'll be keeping my eyes open for any spike in activity among all of you. Especially sudden reappearances.

But because he has to contain all that panache, he won't last 2.5 days. When he does come back and unleashes all that pent-up vivacity, there's going to be a lot of blood, sweat and glitter smearing the walls of MoFo.

And some fecal matter and streamers on the floor.
Alts? What do you mean by that?

Legend in my own mind
He's not a quitter.