I feel I owe an apology to this board

Tools    

Actually I would... and I am.

Dteam and I has an altercation a while back over a misunderstanding and the fact I was drunk.
I've not asked him for a direct apology.
What has happened in the past, is in the past.

The Dude has said sorry to the whole board for things that have happened, and from what I can tell, everyone, including me, has basically said "Meh, apology accepted, sh*t happens, let us all move on".

Except you.
Thanks. Yes, it's time for us to move forward.

Not sure what everybody is apologizing for, but I'm pretty sure I was slighted. I demand not only a fully personal and appropriately groveling apology from all of those at fault, but also generous financial restitution. Anything less would teeter on the edge of propriety.
Can we split it?

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Too much caffeine for you, young man. BCS - Better Call Saul. That thread is going to explode in two weeks time. Great show.

Is Dev a BCS fan? I dont recall seeing him on that board. I'm pushing Cat to get up to speed. Give her a shove, deat.
Not sure. What say you, Little Devil? You a Saul fan? BETTER CALL SAUL!

Yeah, Cat's input would be great, for sure.

I love the first page of this thread.

Welcome once again, dteam!!
Thank you, sir/ma'am.

I forgive you dteam, though I don't know who you are or what you did....
Well, you're very kind...after all...is THIS a face you could resist forgiving?

Thanks for saying that, dteam. It's big of you.

It's okay if not everyone accepts it right away. Some people will wait and see what happens, and I can respect that, too, actions meaning more than words and all that. But it's a nice gesture either way and I like to take these things in the spirit in which they were offered, so thank you.
Thanks.

Yes, I expect nothing but what people want to give. Entirely their choice. I will do my part and keep the peace and do my best to let the ol' guard down more. As far as I'm concerned, things can only get better from here for everyone.

I'm not going to attempt to read between the lines. Doing that can lead to misunderstandings and we've had enough of those already. I would like a direct answer, from dteam, to my direct question.
There is no "in between the lines" from me; neither do I have patience for that kind of childish thing.. I'm stating that if Dteam has put someone in Ignore, it's no one's business but himself.

So, why do you ask?
Again, my question was for dteam, not you. Please stop interjecting.

Dteam, if you are unwilling to clear your ignore list, truly let bygones be bygones, and give the forum the fair chance it deserves, then I believe your apology is meaningless.

Thanks, TheRodent. I'm happy you can see where I'm coming from on this and for your defense. I won't forget it.

oh i'm sorry! i've watched all of Breaking Bad, but i haven't watched Better Call Saul - yet! i might get caught up before the new season starts. my husband is a fan. i tried to watch it when it first came out and i wasn't in love with the first couple episodes, then it fell on the wayside - but now that it's on Netflix, i've been meaning to try again.
Wooo welcome aboard. See you in the thread. The last post I made there is Saul's ads which arent in the show (just promotion) so not spoilery. Hilarious.

MC for the Great Underground Circus

Dteam, if you are unwilling to clear your ignore list, truly let bygones be bygones, and give the forum the fair chance it deserves, then I believe your apology is meaningless.
You know perfectly well He put you on ignore right at the first few days of being here.

All you are trying to do his rile others against him, for some reason I can only deduce has something to do with your nonacceptance.

Time for you to let it go on and move on.

You know perfectly well He put you on ignore right at the first few days of being here.

All you are trying to do his rile others against him, for some reason I can only deduce has something to do with your nonacceptance.

Thanks, LD. That's all I want is to move on and in a way that will be peaceful for me because...if it's peaceful for ME then so it can be for everyone else.

Yes I know he put me on ignore, which is why I asked HIM if he cleared it or not. Do me a favor and have enough respect not to make assumptions about my intentions. You clearly don't know me at all.

Dteam and friends, if you truly want to make MoFo your home, please know that, endless off topic chatter, is frowned upon. That comes from Yoda's post in the past and not me BTW. There's the Shoutbox, The Chill Club and other 'light' threads for general socializing.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Yes I know he put me on ignore, which is why I asked HIM if he cleared it or not. Do me a favor and have enough respect not to make assumptions about my intentions. You clearly don't know me at all.
If you know he put you on ignore, then you know he doesn't see your question, which makes your question even more dubious and spiteful, quite akin to a tantrum.

Worry not, I have no desire of being disrespectful towards you, but you are being disrespectful yourself to another member, worse yet, on his own apologetic thread.

You should really grow up a bit and accept that not everyone is obliged to like you [or your amusing show at hypocrisy, as stated], and it seems that indeed you were put on Ignore for a reason.

Furthermore the man is asking for peace, and you - a long time regular - are not providing it. See the problem?

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Fair point, I'll move all those Saul posts to the BCS thread.
but then it'll just look like i went into the BCS thread just to say "hey i don't watch this show", lol

but then it'll just look like i went into the BCS thread just to say "hey i don't watch this show", lol
LOL.