I feel I owe an apology to this board

Tools    

Actually I would... and I am.

Dteam and I has an altercation a while back over a misunderstanding and the fact I was drunk.
I've not asked him for a direct apology.
What has happened in the past, is in the past.

The Dude has said sorry to the whole board for things that have happened, and from what I can tell, everyone, including me, has basically said "Meh, apology accepted, sh*t happens, let us all move on".

Except you.

Actually I would... and I am.

Dteam and I has an altercation a while back over a misunderstanding and the fact I was drunk.
I've not asked him for a direct apology.
What has happened in the past, is in the past.

The Dude has said sorry to the whole board for things that have happened, and from what I can tell, everyone, including me, has basically said "Meh, apology accepted, sh*t happens, let us all move on".

Except you.
That's right.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
honestly, if you want a direct apology, you probably aren't going to get it coming into his apology thread with sarcasm and scorn and then DEMANDING it. but good luck on that.

honestly, if you want a direct apology, you probably aren't going to get it coming into his apology thread with sarcasm and scorn and then DEMANDING it. but good luck on that.
You should apologize to me, too.

Have you emptied your ignore list?
"Another problem is that many of you have been quite respectful and nice to me and I feel that I never gave those of you who were your due credit--I just dwelled on the negative and never let my guard down." - Dteam
I'm not going to attempt to read between the lines. Doing that can lead to misunderstandings and we've had enough of those already. I would like a direct answer, from dteam, to my direct question.

I know The President of Movie Forums would probably support my DESIRE for a direct Dteam6 apology.

Not sure what everybody is apologizing for, but I'm pretty sure I was slighted. I demand not only a fully personal and appropriately groveling apology from all of those at fault, but also generous financial restitution. Anything less would teeter on the edge of propriety.

Thanks for saying that, dteam. It's big of you.

It's okay if not everyone accepts it right away. Some people will wait and see what happens, and I can respect that, too, actions meaning more than words and all that. But it's a nice gesture either way and I like to take these things in the spirit in which they were offered, so thank you.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
I'm not going to attempt to read between the lines. Doing that can lead to misunderstandings and we've had enough of those already. I would like a direct answer, from dteam, to my direct question.
There is no "in between the lines" from me; neither do I have patience for that kind of childish thing.. I'm stating that if Dteam has put someone in Ignore, it's no one's business but himself.

So, why do you ask?

You may not know Dteam, but I do.

And if he wrote an apologetic text it's because he felt it was his duty for a greater good, and I - as his friend - am proud that he did so.

Your personal thoughts about him and his decisions are yours to have and all I can do is to respect them. Doesn't mean you are correct when stating that he is acting [when he is not] at all. But that's something that only you can figure out if willing [or not].
Thanks, buddy!

MC for the Great Underground Circus
If Dteam6 wants me to warm up to him, he can start by DIRECTLY apologizing to ME, in this thread, for the things he said about me the other day in that locked thread, for the fight we had, for making me take off my Madea earrings.
I believe if he so desires to, he will take it to PMs and have a decent convo with you. You demanding anything will get you nothing

If Dteam6 wants me to warm up to him, he can start by DIRECTLY apologizing to ME, in this thread, for the things he said about me the other day in that locked thread, for the fight we had, for making me take off my Madea earrings.
SexyCelebrity, my response to you is this: I meant to put you on ignore last week but forgot to do so. In the interest of maintaining the peace, I am going to place you on ignore now becuase...honestly...I feel that you're trying to cause trouble and I don't want or need it.

So, for EVERYONE's sake, I'm placing you on ignore and keeping the peace.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Is Dev a BCS fan? I dont recall seeing him on that board. I'm pushing Cat to get up to speed. Give her a shove, deat.

OK that's cool, thanks.

If it helps you, try thinking of MoFo like a small town where everybody knows everybody, we might not all love each other and sometimes we fuss at each other, but we never forget that we are arguing with a fellow MoFo...and not some nameless faceless stranger that doesn't matter, (which is how IMDB boards were.)

That's why MoFo is the best movie community on the internet
Thanks.

So...

Dteam posts an apology to the boards... and SC tries to turn it into something that should be about himself and himself alone.

I'm not calling you SC from now on, SC... I'm calling you MeMe.
Well, I've remedied that just and I couldn't be happier for doing so. Now I can move on in peace.