I feel I owe an apology to this board

Tools    

I cant wait much longer, deat. Rewatched last season's finale last night.
Wife and I rewatched season 1 over the weekend and will watch Season 2 again once it comes to Netflix, which should be this week, I believe. I also caught up on some Season 4 episodes of Breaking Bad to get in the mood for Gus. "Is everything to your satisfaction?"

A lot of things, really. Mainly some heart-to-hearts with a couple friends that I really appreciate. That and some soul-searching.

I'm not saying that I attribute EVERYTHING to me being guarded (some of those issues WERE problems) but I can acknowledge that some of those problems were probably brought on by misunderstandings from both sides as well as me not "getting" the humor around here. That and there really are some good people here and I've been sort of ignoring them, harping on the bad.

That's why MoFo is the best movie community on the internet

All forums have good and bad and, dammit--I was a loved poster where I came from--no reason I can't be here either.
OK that's cool, thanks.

If it helps you, try thinking of MoFo like a small town where everybody knows everybody, we might not all love each other and sometimes we fuss at each other, but we never forget that we are arguing with a fellow MoFo...and not some nameless faceless stranger that doesn't matter, (which is how IMDB boards were.)

You can't win an argument just by being right!
You might ..... I'll probably be desperately trying to remember what the heck my password is in 11 years
I cant remember my password now and I've only been here a month.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Wife and I rewatched season 1 over the weekend and will watch Season 2 again once it comes to Netflix, which should be this week, I believe. I also caught up on some Season 4 episodes of Breaking Bad to get in the mood for Gus. "Is everything to your satisfaction?"
Check out those ads I posted in the thread. Hilariously bad. Let me know what Mrs deat thinks.

OK that's cool, thanks.

If it helps you, try thinking of MoFo like a small town where everybody knows everybody, we might not all love each other and sometimes we fuss at each other, but we never forget that we are arguing with a fellow MoFo...and not some nameless faceless stranger that doesn't matter, (which is how IMDB boards were.)

I'm now wondering which one of us CR considers the Village Idiot

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Have you emptied your ignore list?
"Another problem is that many of you have been quite respectful and nice to me and I feel that I never gave those of you who were your due credit--I just dwelled on the negative and never let my guard down." - Dteam

MC for the Great Underground Circus
An applause for somebody acting. Hmmm.
You may not know Dteam, but I do.

And if he wrote an apologetic text it's because he felt it was his duty for a greater good, and I - as his friend - am proud that he did so.

Your personal thoughts about him and his decisions are yours to have and all I can do is to respect them. Doesn't mean you are correct when stating that he is acting [when he is not] at all. But that's something that only you can figure out if willing [or not].

If Dteam6 wants me to warm up to him, he can start by DIRECTLY apologizing to ME, in this thread, for the things he said about me the other day in that locked thread, for the fight we had, for making me take off my Madea earrings.

^nobody made you do anything
Stay out of this, please. I know how attention seeking you are. Nobody said you ate paint chips as a child.

If Dteam6 wants me to warm up to him, he can start by DIRECTLY apologizing to ME, in this thread, for the things he said about me the other day in that locked thread, for the fight we had, for making me take off my Madea earrings.

So...

Dteam posts an apology to the boards... and SC tries to turn it into something that should be about himself and himself alone.

I'm not calling you SC from now on, SC... I'm calling you MeMe.

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Stay out of this, please. I know how attention seeking you are. Nobody said you ate paint chips as a child.
i love you, sexy celebrity. i think you're a wonderful mofo! the best mofo!!!

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
So...

Dteam posts an apology to the boards... and SC tries to turn it into something that should be about himself and himself alone.

I'm not calling you SC from now on, SC... I'm calling you MeMe.
yet somehow i'm the attention seeker

Rodent, you are SUCH a hypocrite. If YOU were the one that had been slighted, you wouldn't be so accepting of his apology, either. I know you!