What was the last DVD you got shot of?

Tools    

Finally persuaded the wife to get rid of the first four series of Sex In The City

Also turfed out both Boondock Saints movies

simply couldn't see myself ever watching them again because the faux accents are just too grating

accompanied by Seconds Apart and Deathwatch

both of which were just order fillers in order to qualify for free postage and both pretty crap imo.

So are you telling me Seconds Apart is not "delightfully creepy" ? lol
I think they simply misspelled "crappy" to be fair

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
I almost never get rid of any DVDs. Even if I didn't like the film my OCD/hoarding nature doesn't allow me to dump it. The last time I did, and it may well be just about the only time, was with Monty Pthyon and the Holy Grail. Now I know that may stun a lot of people on here but I just hated it so, so much.

I don't get rid of DVDs, ever, except when I've given some away because I replaced them on blu-ray.

At most they get relegated to one of those binders instead of remaining in their case on the shelf. I do keep meaning to get rid of most of the TV shows that I have on DVD though, since I pretty much watch them once and then never again.

I don't get rid of my physical copies either, but instead I pick my buys carefully, only very rarely blind-buying stuff... so my collection doesn't have too many movies I regret buying or even despise owning...

Now, especially, I pretty much only buy movies physically that I know is not a one-time watch for me and that I can see myself viewing here and there. I also consider the actual video and audio quality of it, since I don't buy DVDs anymore and always check up on how the Blu-ray transfer is of a given film before buying... And now I even have to check up on the 4K ULTRA HD Blu-rays too and most modern movies I will buy on that format if they are successful and worthy transfers. Since older movies weren't filmed with digital cameras it is not every single movie that will benefit from a ULTRA HD release...

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I've come to realize that I tend to horde my film collection, and, really, the way I was doing it before took up way too much room. Instead, what I have done instead is isolated my shelf to only films that I like. The rest, which is hundreds of cheap horror films, bargain bin purchases and hand-me-down's, I have taken out of their cases and placed into a large binder of DVDs. I still have the cases for them, but have packed them up in boxes for storage. Because of this, I never throw any of my DVDs away.

^ The last DVD that I watched and didn't think much of was Magic Magic. So it's going in my to sell/or charity drawer that I have in another room. It was okay in parts but couldn't stand any of the characters so didn't want them living in my collection.

I put "Butterfly Effect" on the train line and watched it be destroyed. I hate that movie.

hay. same here.

Another few that can get the funk out of the house 'cos they're basically crap:

Left this on the shelf of a nearby apartment building in case anyone wanted a free movie. I hated this movie & did not want it in my collection.

Hated this movie. Left it in the bathroom at church for someone to take. Which they did.

I'm actually in the process of selling off my entire DVD connection. Except for a few titles that mean something to me or that is DVD only... I just don't watch DVD no more and they are just taking up space. Might as well make someone else happy.

I'm actually in the process of selling off my entire DVD connection. Except for a few titles that mean something to me or that is DVD only... I just don't watch DVD no more and they are just taking up space. Might as well make someone else happy.
Would make someone even happier if you gave them away.

Would make someone even happier if you gave them away.
I invested so much in so many great movies that it would be a sad case both for me and the movies to just give them away.

But I'm selling them for $1.45 each... I'm pretty much giving them away already.

I got rid of The Craft, starring Neve Campbell, i didn't like the scene where the live beetles fall from someones sleeve, tons of them, they made a horrible noise as they hit the floor.