Television Tab

Tools    

The Incredible Hulk: Death in the Family. Presumed dead, Dr David Banner is on the run, trying to find a way to control the monster within him. Encountering a young girl on the road, he steps in to help when she collapses and takes her home, only to become very concerned when witnessing some decidedly dodgy "medicine" being given to her by a decidedly dodgy nurse. His concerns only deepen when he realises she's a wealthy heiress whose father died in suspicious circumstances... The second episode of the series is another feature-length one, and again really entertaining. There's a Hulk vs Brown Bear moment that has to be seen to be believed!
You've GOT to love the Bixby!

Miss Marple: A Caribbean Mystery. Miss Marple (the great Joan Hickson) is on holiday in the Caribbean, but murder's never far behind her. When a retired old Major dies of an apparent heart attack, Miss Marple smells a rat, and she's not the only one. Donald Pleasance nearly steals the show as a cantankerous but sly old rich guy who lends his assistance to Miss Marple in this terrific story (he calls her a "saucy old mare" at one point, though not to her face lol!).

Started watching Band of Brothers after waiting far too long. Watched the first 4 episodes so far and each one was magnificent.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Started watching Band of Brothers after waiting far too long. Watched the first 4 episodes so far and each one was magnificent.
I havent seen that but my husband loved it. Have you seen Generation Kill, Fab?

I havent seen that but my husband loved it. Have you seen Generation Kill, Fab?
I haven't. It's not WWII so I'm not too interested in it.

I plan on watching The Pacific when I finish BoB.

I didnt realise you were a WWII fanatic. That's cool. Look forward to seeing your comments on wr movies in the other subforums.

The Saint: The Convenient Monster. Simon Templar (Roger Moore) is in Scotland when a dog is found crushed to death near some gigantic footprints on the shores of Loch Ness. The conclusion is obvious but as more evidence begins to be found, Simon begins to wonder if the "monster" isn't being used as a convenient cover for a planned upcoming murder...Given how much I love Uncle Rog as James Bond, as well as other 60s shows like The Avengers, I don't know why it's taken me so long to get to this, I'm really enjoying it. This is a great episode too, lots of fun.

This is Us season 1

Fab, this looks good

https://filmink.com.au/reviews/land-of-mine-review/

The Incredible Hulk: Guilt, Models & Murder. David awakes from a Hulk-out to find a trashed apartment and a dead woman. Horrified by the possibility that his fury-driven alter ego may have crossed the line and taken a life, David begins to investigate the dead woman, a fashion model, and soon gets into hot water... Another strong episode featuring a star guest appearance from none other than Sherlock Holmes Jeremy Brett!

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
Am I starting on my stockpile of Taboo tonight? Watching the final episode of WestWorld?

Nein, Nein, Nein. I am watching last week's episode of The Walking Dead. I feel like such an addict. I know I don't need it, want it, or actually enjoy it. But I still do it anyways.

Am I starting on my stockpile of Taboo tonight? Watching the final episode of WestWorld?

Nein, Nein, Nein. I am watching last week's episode of The Walking Dead. I feel like such an addict. I know I don't need it, want it, or actually enjoy it. But I still do it anyways.
Finale of WW was great. I'll be watching episode 8 of Black sails. I hope someone dies!

Curb Your Enthusiasm (Full Series)
Pretty good... pretty...pretty...pretty... good'
I think I found my new favorite show. Around mid way through the second season I realized I was hooked. Didn't think would top Seinfeld, but I loved just about every episode. Best cringe comedy ever- including The Office.

_____ is the most important thing in my life…
I got on here yesterday and poured a little salt on the Walking Dead about being more of a chore watch than anything else. Last night's episode was an exception and probably the type of hook that keeps many casual people still involved.

So much stuff happened and resolved in one episode. Really good stuff, with a potential defection that could send shock waves throughout .

Another Doctor Who spin off, this one went straight to online viewing(BBC3) before the television airing, so decided to wait for the blu-ray. Decent series(but no second series coming apparently) but a lot of cringe worthy moments. Miss Quill was fab.

Series 1 =

Trailer:

Big Little Lies