Pitch an awful movie that would make a ton of money

Tools    

Taxi Driver: 41 years later - The Return of Travis Bickle!

We'll see how Travis loose his job for a robot!
That is the weirdest thing, I didn't even see your post before I wrote my treatment. There's something in the air, collectively..and it involves a taxi and robots. Someone call Harvey Weinstein...and get Harvey Fierstein while you're at it!

On Golden Pond 2017

This update would have Nick Nolte and JoBeth Williams being the married couple and Jennifer Garner being the daughter. Justin Timberlake, her boyfriend. The troubled teen played by some typical teenager they screen tested to be edgy.

The cabin is haunted this time. like Paranormal Activity. Fonda and Hepburn make cameos via CGI from outtakes. They appear in dream sequences. Tom Berenger directs in his dir debut. Written by David Mamet. Produced by Tom Hanks. Music by unused Michael Kamen score.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Magic Mike: New Meat
Starring Dwayne Johnson, Chris Pratt, Ryan Reynolds and Chris Hemsworth.
I'd see that.

I'd have to bring a raincoat to the theatre though.

Suspect's Reviews

“I was cured, all right!”
Braveheart 2.0 - The Return of William Wallace

William Wallace revives as a Robot in 2075, he fights for the freedom
of the Gundams! He dies in the end for lack of oil!!

Airplane III: The Train (2018)
Director: Werner Herzog

Slapstick humor mixes with subversive cinema in this tale of chaos aboard an Amtrack headed to it's final destination.

Starring;

Kathy Bates
Jim Belushi
John Travolta
Winona Ryder
and Bill Pullman.

Music by Jerry Goldsmith (RIP) from his rejected Alien Nation score.

I've got it! A teenaged doormat falls for a dorky vampire covered in fairy dust and -- get this -- the vampires don't drink blood!

Hey, wait a minute . . .

Why don't I just have my people get back to your people?

OK, OK, here it is: "My Mother the Car: End of the 6th Judgment Day". Julio Watanabe (played by Ahnold -- c'mon, he can still pass for young!), pregnant with his own clone, goes home to his native Jamaica to visit his mother, Christine the Plymouth Fury, who is still possessed by the devil ("Cat poo!"), only this time the devil is a good guy helping Julio to take down the gang of Antarctican drug dealers plotting to corner the heroin market on the Moon. Produced by Adam Sandler (of course!), directed by Michael Bay (of course!), and adapted by E.L. James from his novel.

Alright, let's do lunch.

movies can be okay...
Paranormal Activity 11: Apocalypse (The Prequel Sequel Reboot)
"A film has to be a dialogue, not a monologue — a dialogue to provoke in the viewer his own thoughts, his own feelings. And if a film is a dialogue, then it’s a good film; if it’s not a dialogue, it’s a bad film."
- Michael "Gloomy Old Fart" Haneke

“I was cured, all right!”
Street Fighter Ultimate Ultra Turbo Collectors Edition Van Damme's Ass vs Bison Movie Edition

Van Damme is back as Old Guile, he will fight the new version of Bison, played by Raul Julia's ghost!

Anyone remember Freakies cereal?
If not, remember the Freakies - weird little monsters with different personalities?

Well, whether you remember or not, it's finally time for Freakies the Movie starring...

John Goodman

as Bossmoss

Kanye West

as Snorkledorf

Steve Buscemi

as Hamhose

Danny DeVito

as Grumble

Mila Kunis

as Cowmumble

Jim Parsons

as Gargle

Andrea Martin

as Goodie-Goodie

Freakies the Movie starring...

John Goodman as Bossmoss

Kanye West as Snorkledorf

Steve Buscemi as Hamhose

Danny DeVito as Grumble

Mila Kunis as Cowmumble

Jim Parsons as Gargle

Andrea Martin as Goodie-Goodie
Can't say I'm proud of myself, but I'd pay to see this.

Can't say I'm proud of myself, but I'd pay to see this.
For those who don't remember The Freakies, here's a series of old commercials...
(Is that really the late great Burgess Meredith narrating the first commercial?)

Fifty Shades of Grey's Anatomy

Want to play doctor? So do a lot of people, grab a whip and a scalpel and join the fun.

A guy invents transformer robots that are bank robbers and experts at getting easy women to go out on dates. These suave androids can turn into a car, an atm machine and a handsome male stepford yacht golf pro...but their most impressive transformation is changing into a 2 foot dildo with expansions of rubber fan blades pulsating various speeds, latex balloon bumps that morph out with an air pump chamber, and an adaptive length and girth control panel operated by the controller. They are called 'Be All's'. The name of the film is "Everything". It would have David Mamet dialog and be about robing a bank and then pleasuring gold diggers in an abandoned warehouse.