Better Call Saul...whatcha think?

Tools    

Im really looking forward to S3 of Saul as I feel they will delve into Gus's backstory deeply. Even go so far as to do "origin" episodes. There were talks of doing a Gus spinoff telling his tale, Better Call Saul would provide a good outlet for all that material.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Yeah I cant wait for this. Giancarlo seems pretty excited.

Im really looking forward to S3 of Saul as I feel they will delve into Gus's backstory deeply. Even go so far as to do "origin" episodes. There were talks of doing a Gus spinoff telling his tale, Better Call Saul would provide a good outlet for all that material.
I always thought the idea of a Gus spinoff would be a tad excessive and I hope they just roll those ideas into BCS. Not that I wouldn't WATCH a Gus spinoff (I would in a heartbeat) but I just feel that, ultimately, it's a bit unnecessary. Oh, well--we'll see.

Either way, it's great to have Gus back in action.

I always thought the idea of a Gus spinoff would be a tad excessive and I hope they just roll those ideas into BCS. Not that I wouldn't WATCH a Gus spinoff (I would in a heartbeat) but I just feel that, ultimately, it's a bit unnecessary. Oh, well--we'll see.

Either way, it's great to have Gus back in action.
As much as I adore Giancarlo his spanish is terrible. I;m not even fluent and I can hear how bad it is. chileans speak at breakneck speed. He speaks like he's in a comma. Same with Margolis, who I also adore. As much as I didnt like the spin off announcement, I think this was the best way to do it. The complexity of the relationship between the toxic brothers is just so rich for writers of this calibre to work with.

Oh man I'm having DTs waiting for this.

As much as I adore Giancarlo his spanish is terrible. I;m not even fluent and I can hear how bad it is. chileans speak at breakneck speed. He speaks like he's in a comma. Same with Margolis, who I also adore. As much as I didnt like the spin off announcement, I think this was the best way to do it. The complexity of the relationship between the toxic brothers is just so rich for writers of this calibre to work with.

Oh man I'm having DTs waiting for this.
Esposito's grace, charm and intelligence while in his role thankfully make up for his shortcomings in the Spanish department. There is an eloquence to his voice that makes me sort of wish they'd put Gus' voice on a GPS or something.

Esposito's grace, charm and intelligence while in his role thankfully make up for his shortcomings in the Spanish department. There is an eloquence to his voice that makes me sort of wish they'd put Gus' voice on a GPS or something.
He's gorgeous. And yeah, grace is a great description for him. I want to punch anyone who abbreviates his name. He shall forever be Gustavo.

He's gorgeous. And yeah, grace is a great description for him. I want to punch anyone who abbreviates his name. He shall forever be Gustavo.
I just realised how bad that looks. No, I certainly dont want to punch you, deat.

There are a lot of very good shows coming back over the next couple of months...but I'm pretty sure I'm more excited about this one than any of them.

Legend in my own mind
Gus

There are a lot of very good shows coming back over the next couple of months...but I'm pretty sure I'm more excited about this one than any of them.

Same for me. I think it's very cleverly written. I LOVED BrBr but this show blows me away with dialogue, dynamics, montages, music, and how was that long tracking shot. I swooned. Watched it so many times I lost count.

What happened to you? I get it, first rule of fight club, right?

Legend in my own mind
What happened to you? I get it, first rule of fight club, right?

"If you're committed enough, you can make any story work. I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner, and it worked because I believed it."

"If you're committed enough, you can make any story work. I once told a woman I was Kevin Costner, and it worked because I believed it."
LMAO. I love Jimmy!

Must be doin sumthin right
I know there are plenty of shows that have you empathize with anti-hero protagonists but this and Breaking Bad both have a very special quality to them in terms of manipulating you into rooting so hard for Saul/Walt and booing characters who are "right"

I know there are plenty of shows that have you empathize with anti-hero protagonists but this and Breaking Bad both have a very special quality to them in terms of manipulating you into rooting so hard for Saul/Walt and booing characters who are "right"
Yeah. I'm rooting for Jimmy but I can totally see chuck's PoV as well, and I was completely thrown by Howard. Also Nacho.

I dont watch the Talking series but some might be interested in this

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/talking-sau...173223233.html

LOL where have these been hiding during hiatus. Saul's ads

MC for the Great Underground Circus
EDIT: moved from another thread, hence the abruptness.

Too much caffeine for you, young man. BCS - Better Call Saul. That thread is going to explode in two weeks time. Great show.
never heard of it. May take a watch. I'm currently binge watching Person of Interest and Colony

Thank you, sir/ma'am.
Ma'am. Also a writer and fan of BCS. It;s gonna be a hoot.