THE MOFO CHILL CLUB

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
@TONGO

TONGO is my favorite member here. @TONGO is a great... no a perfect member.

Is this a bromance? I need to see you write some fanfic.

Yes, some insults, presumably under the influence, were removed.
AW the douche jokes were funny - my next one was going to be that we all know that the biggest douche would be the same person who won my Sexsiest MoFo contest!

Now come on! That's funny on so many levels and the ones (or the one) it's directed at would take it as yet more desired attention as opposed to being offended by it.

I don't really follow what you're saying, but it's late, so I'll just say I think there's probably a bit more to the situation than you're aware of.

Yes, some insults, presumably under the influence, were removed.
Yeah, ya'see thas the thing... whenver doushes coume up people are like "ooh they must be under the influrence!" An is like nooo, it could be like ahunderd thing like that.

Is like when i put dog doo in bags and lieght e'm on fire and put em up on the neibhgbor's porch, the first thing the cops jump to is "Oy you mus be under the "influerecne!"

And I'm like "NOoo! Thas not it, it's just dog doob in the bag and this jerk is gonna come stomp it - so why do dyo dudes allways say it's about influrence. Its the farthest thing from the influtrence. Iss just not true, it's just poop. Okay?

Then they say, "Are you drunk, Cap?" And I say, "There you goes again - whyyy do you say that?" And tey say, 'You can't talk, you can't walk straight, you smell like burbon and your putting bags o sh*t on peoples porches and lighten em on fire."

That's when I say "See, there I gotcha! It's all back to the bags of poo isn't it, you guys are soo biased - you see one flaming bag o' poo and all of a sudden somebodys been drinnking and it aint probably me." And then all that talk of being influtrents stards. Who's influtrenced?

And thas all I remember from that time, but the point is still there. And the point is we all had a kickin time an so drunck,b ut no one was intruentst. Thas the cops' thing and we wernt nuthin like that.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Now come on! That's funny on so many levels and the ones (or the one) it's directed at would take it as yet more desired attention as opposed to being offended by it.
Unbelievable. That is so disgusting. You've take your master baiting to an entire new level. Just gobsmacked.

Unbelievable. That is so disgusting. You've take your master baiting to an entire new level. Just gobsmacked.
Wair is he? You point him to me because nobrody toaks to you like that! I'll show him! You wansa see seomone under the intrruflence, I'l show youy someon undter the indutrence.

Whoos doin that to you? WAs it taht Camo? Were is he? I'll teach him to talk to you while he's in the influence. No-BODY talks to MY girl when they ar unther the indutrenc, aint that right Yola? Yola? Waird you go, man? You drining without me again? YOLA!!!

How many ways did influence get misspelled there?
Oh okay - so it youre under the infulpencse. I seee .... yooour the guy thas been causeing all th eproblems all along. You been messing with Dani? Tell me true, man. Look me in the eye mark, I lLOVE you man, but you been messin with my DAni? 's okay m'man (I think she's passed out by now anyways).

Oh okay - so it youre under the infulpencse. I seee .... yooour the guy thas been causeing all th eproblems all along. You been messing with Dani? Tell me true, man. Look me in the eye mark, I lLOVE you man, but you been messin with my DAni? 's okay m'man (I think she's passed out by now anyways).
Go to bed.

Shirt of the day (also the best shirt I have in my collection - after my MoFo shirt, of course!):