What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Duran Duran had some of the most terrible self indulgent twaddlebest videos of all time.

The 80s were a less complicated time - Supermodels, yachts, mountains of cocaine and a hairspray bill which would dwarf an emergent nation's GDP.

System Of A Down - Toxicity

Legend in my own mind

I was never that fond of The Young Gods until I started listening to this beautiful album. The whole song is nice, but you gotta wait for the trippy crescendo at the end:

A system of cells interlinked
The Pretty Reckless - House on a Hill

A little Doobie Bros. action at present...

"She had a place in his life
He never made her think twice
As he rises to her apology
anybody else would surely know
he's watchin' her go

But what a fool believes he sees
No wise man has the power to reason away..."

Anybody ever see Tommy Davidson's stand-up routine where he does a pitch-perfect Michael McDonald impression? Great stuff.
I said it to a friend on fb..Michael McDonald just makes me happy. I have a 70's various pop folder on my ipod that I love to bits. I took care what I put in there and when I put my whole ipod on shuffle and Doobie Brothers comes on after Napalm Death, my body is confused but delighted and totally ready.