What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Originally Posted by Equilibrium
Don't play innocent with me.
What

You ready? You look ready.
I don't know what I'm doing.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

The usual Tuesday, a quiet day at home alone, I love it, Oh, the phone just rang a friend is coming, to help me put together a new bed, I bought, for one of my bedrooms.

A system of cells interlinked
Waiting somewhat impatiently for my new Ibanez Sabre to come in.... Should be a matter of hours now....

Seldom Heard Mostly Seen
Numerous things, typing this, playing solitaire, chatting to my peeps, making lunch, amazing multi-tasker I am!

Singing along to Who Needs Enemies by The Cooper Temple Clause whilst drinking a can of Fosters.

Originally Posted by angelwingsdevil
Numerous things, typing this, playing solitaire, chatting to my peeps, making lunch, amazing multi-tasker I am!
You have to be a woman. I am doing a bout 5 jobs at the moment.

Introducing myself as a newb. Howzit all!

I See You When You're Sleeping
Ive just got in from work. i'm going to have a shower, then:

1)cup of tea
2)watch an episode of 'Spaced'
3)tidy around
4)play guitar
5)food shop
6)watch tv
7)change into a werewolf
8)go on a guilt free murder spree
9)wake up somewhere
10)get ready for work

Originally Posted by MinionTV
Ive just got in from work. i'm going to have a shower, then:7)change into a werewolf
8)go on a guilt free murder spree
9)wake up somewhere
10)get ready for work

Can you make it to 'Nawlins and back in time to go to work... I'll give you a list...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

making myself at home.. . heh heh

Getting ready for class to start, so I can stare into space and do nothing for 2 hours.

[Edit] Make that 3 hours. This is the most worthless class and professor I have ever had. He says either "Uhhhhm" or "duhh" before every idea that pops out of his head. He's like a dumb version of Ben Stein from Ferris Bueler's Day Off. I can't wait for class review time to come around because I'm gonna fry this incompetently horrible teacher. Oh, if you're into computer programming and you plan on studying it in college, NEVER take a night course during the summer!!!! You'll want to kill yourself because of the boredom.

Say hello to Thunderbunny for me when it shows up.

Eating a sarnie and drinking tea yum

Edit:
Now im on cushu nuts, i cant stop eating them

Waiting for my babyyyyyy to get back to me :-(