Terrorist Attacks

Tools    

That picture is soooo dumb, i'm amazed that someone would post it no matter what their thoughts are on this. The only way that picture would have any meaning/relevance is if someone honestly believed that all muslims are inherently bad people. Because for the picture to work it has to be that she didn't care because she is muslim; not because she is just naturally callous it is because she is muslim that she doesn't care. Is there no problems with that Ashdoc or does that sound about right?

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I agree, Cam.

I'm wrung out by ll this crap in the world. For now I'm reserving my energy for all the people affected by shtty acts like that. Burst into tears when I saw a headline that one of the murdered was on her way to pick up her daughters. Freaking senseless.

And a big thumbs up for how the Brits conducted themselves as well. Outstanding.

There was a bit of a collective meltdown in sydney when the siege happened nd people were too scared to leave their homes but then everyone basically said STUFF YOU, you're not winning by having us afraid, and got on with things.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Man arrested in Antwerp is French national, weapons found in car: prosecutors
A man who tried to drive at high speed into a shopping district in the Belgian city of Antwerp on Thursday was a French national living in France with knives and other weapons in his car, prosecutors said.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-eu...-idUSKBN16U1WD

Man held for 'driving at crowd' in Antwerp, Belgium
A French national of North African origin has been arrested in the Belgian city of Antwerp on suspicion of driving at a crowd, officials say.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39369202

There's a thin line between not being afraid and being oblivious. People who are oblivious are not afraid, and some who are oblivious are that way by choice - through denial, refusing to become informed, or believing if they just keep ignoring reality, it will go away.

Sadly, being afraid, oblivious or courageous has no real effect on the presence & actions of an ideology that has already set out to murder in a 1400 year old quest to establish supremacy under what it considers a mandate from God.
Bravery in the face of those willing to kill themselves in order to carry out mass murder is not an effective weapon or defense against the suicidal.

Radical Islam will murder the brave and the fearful alike - it is indiscriminate in killing, with it's only preference being to target the most defenseless = civilians. Islamic Terrorists will even indiscriminately kill any Muslims who happen to be caught in an attack, considering them involuntary martyrs for the cause of Islam.

The Mayor of London said that terrorist attacks are just a way of life in big cities. This is only recently true due to the irrational Politically Correct mindset that engages in ignoring, apologism and denial. It is attitudes like his and those who came before who MADE this true when rational minds warned on how to prevent it.

It's the mindset that has openly invited and wishes to further import those who overtly or covertly embrace Radical Islam into the midst of Western culture to continually attack from within like a spreading cancer, and which, despite attack after attack after attack refuses to acknowledge the reality, while it's adherents say they mourn for the victims at the same time they continue their denial.

Wow.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...life?CMP=fb_gu

Champion!

I had no idea that many Brits died in the Bali bombing.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
There's a thin line between not being afraid and being oblivious. People who are oblivious are not afraid, and some who are oblivious are that way by choice - through denial, refusing to become informed, or believing if they just keep ignoring reality, it will go away.

Sadly, being afraid, oblivious or courageous has no real effect on the presence & actions of an ideology that has already set out to murder in a 1400 year old quest to establish supremacy under what it considers a mandate from God.
Bravery in the face of those willing to kill themselves in order to carry out mass murder is not an effective weapon or defense against the suicidal.

Radical Islam will murder the brave and the fearful alike - it is indiscriminate in killing, with it's only preference being to target the most defenseless = civilians. Islamic Terrorists will even indiscriminately kill any Muslims who happen to be caught in an attack, considering them involuntary martyrs for the cause of Islam.

The Mayor of London said that terrorist attacks are just a way of life in big cities. This is only recently true due to the irrational Politically Correct mindset that engages in ignoring, apologism and denial. It is attitudes like his and those who came before who MADE this true when rational minds warned on how to prevent it.

It's the mindset that has openly invited and wishes to further import those who overtly or covertly embrace Radical Islam into the midst of Western culture to continually attack from within like a spreading cancer, and which, despite attack after attack after attack refuses to acknowledge the reality, while it's adherents say they mourn for the victims at the same time they continue their denial.
Well said, was coming to post something like this.

Saying "we are not afraid" isn't really true though, whether we admit it or not we are at least concerned, tourism will suffer now in London. Walking past a follower of Islam we are again reminded of terrorism, we are thinking "what do they really think in their head".

I agree about the innocent who died and were injured, but I;m not going to assume it's religiously motivated until more facts arise. The same thing happened the other day in this very thread. A man pulls out a knife, yells allah-u-akbar and slits a guy's throat. People assumed that because he was wearing particular ethnic carb is was an islamic terror attack. It was a domestic violence and mental health issue. I;m not saying that's any better but let's call a spade a spade until we know more. If I put on shalwar kameez and a pakol hat which I own, recite the islamic creed in arabic which I can do, pull out a knife and stab my cray cray christian neighbour, people will assume it's an isis related attack. No, it just means the police should shoot me in the head.
You're right, I suppose he could be angry at the Government for the recent 5p carrier bag charge. Lets wait for the facts to come out.

Isn't that what I suggested the entire time. Yet I was met with lame insults like apologist brainwashed and mental health issues. Go figure

That is an unacceptable way to promote some kind of anti Muslim point of view. I take great exception to that. It's context is unknown. That's a young girl who is probably phoning her mum to tell her she's ok. This is just point scoring Ashdoc and is unworthy of you.

This is how we are in the UK - we go about our business. We won't be scared by terrorist attacks on our democracy, we will support our democracy to the end. In the height of the IRA bombings when we lived in London, we would still wake up the next morning and still go to work on the tube, and it's no different now.

Isn't that what I suggested the entire time. Yet I was met with lame insults like apologist brainwashed and mental health issues. Go figure
the fact that you support the pakistani allegation that indian soldiers are murdering kashmiris is not great , dani8 . it means you are taking the pakistani side of the whole issue . you go further and say that kashmiris are pakistanis . now here is a nation ( pakistan ) that harboured osama bin laden . is not ruled by liberal values unlike india which is . why on earth would you want to side with that nation ?

you also say you can recite the islamic creed in arabic . that means you are deeply interested in islam and a sympathiser .

now here is a nation ( pakistan ) that harboured osama bin laden . is not ruled by liberal values unlike india which is . why on earth would you want to side with that nation ?

you also say you can recite the islamic creed in arabic . that means you are deeply interested in islam and a sympathiser .
Your islamophobia is palpable.

He's also prone to imagining things. He could have asked why I know how to recite the Islamic creed but instead he did the usual and ASSumed. I also haggle in Swahili, Japanese, Spanish, Thai, Bahasa, Chinese, French, Italian and Polish. I can probably also drag out my latin from school. I wonder what he makes of that. And I'm a sympathiser now? Seriously, that's the sort of crap I thought I left behind on imdb. Yes I'm a sympathiser of human beings. My bad.

He's a troll, D.

It is very easy to talk of islamophobia sitting in a nation that has not yet been scarred by Islamic separatism. India ( my country ) was torn apart by Muslims who created Pakistan and Bangladesh amidst great slaughter .Pakistan regularly sends terrorists to kill indians and has waged war on india several times.

And I should also say, last time I was in India I was befriended by some Gandhian philosophers who invited me to stay with them in Haryana. They were NOTHING like that guy.

Oh Nooooessss. My quiet Iranian neighbour is suddenly being very noisy. I wonder what he could be up to. Fancy that...he's playing with his grandbaby.

And I should also say, last time I was in India I was befriended by some Gandhian philosophers who invited me to stay with them in Haryana. They were NOTHING like that guy.
Tell me why you support Pakistan politically? Why kashmiris are Pakistanis and indian soldiers are murderers. I am sure you have been to Pakistan and your experiences there have been better than those in India to take the Pakistani side.

Oh Nooooessss. My quiet Iranian neighbour is suddenly being very noisy. I wonder what he could be up to. Fancy that...he's playing with his grandbaby.
You've mentioned your Iranian neighbours before, Iran is one of the more civilised countries of the middle east. Right near the top of the list. If you are basing your opinion of Muslims and Islam on people from Iran then you are deluded.

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
Why was he unarmed? Was he not working at the time? No taser?

PC Keith Palmer, 48, was stabbed to death as he tried to stop Masood in a courtyard outside the Houses of Parliament.He was an unarmed member of the parliamentary and diplomatic protection squad, who had served for 15 years.
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-39363933

EDIT:

There is an explanantion that makes little sense to me...

Explaining why Palmer was unarmed, Rowley said: “Our parliamentary protection team are a combination of armed and unarmed officers doing different roles and sadly the officer who lost his life today was unarmed. He was supported by armed colleagues, who shot and killed the attacker.”
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...c-keith-palmer