IMDB Assimilation

Tools    

I have no idea what that means, mate.
Well if you experienced the kind of one way favoritism I have where one of the managements pets gets to insult you, you reply, your replies are deleted and you get lectured about saying mean things back while the original insult is left intact, you might.

Screw that. I'm not a punching bag or a doormat and don't kiss enough butt to make the deans list.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Crikey, you lil dev, you. MATE!!!

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
I see how this is going. Who will be the first to start the follow-up thread, "IMDB Assassination"?

Well if you experienced the kind of one way favoritism I have where one of the managements pets gets to insult you, you reply, your replies are deleted and you get lectured about saying mean things back while the original insult is left intact, you might.

Screw that. I'm not a punching bag or a doormat and don't kiss enough butt to make the deans list.
That's not what happened and you know it. I was having a discussion with Siddon which was on-topic and had nothing at all to do with you and then you came in and started trying to argue with me. Yoda deleted BOTH OF OUR POSTS, read the thread i linked it my posts insulting you BACK NOT FIRST DON'T LIE have been deleted along with yours. The evidence is there on the last page for anyone who wants to read it.

You can't win an argument just by being right!

I've had posts of mine deleted and no way did I see favouritism by admin when that happened. When Yoda told me why I accepted full responsibility for breaching the rules. Just maybe chill out a bit and you'll enjoy yourself more here.

I'm fine with admin here. I think it's a breath of fresh air.

That's not what happened and you know it. I was having a discussion with Siddon which was on-topic and had nothing at all to do with you and then you came in and started trying to argue with me. Yoda deleted BOTH OF OUR POSTS, read the thread i linked it my posts insulting you BACK NOT FIRST DON'T LIE have been deleted along with yours. The evidence is there on the last page for anyone who wants to read it.
I pointed this out after his previous post. Crickets.

I let this guy harangue me privately for like a week, just to give him a fair hearing. Asked him some really simple follow-up questions, and they never got answered. Still repeats the same accusations, though.

Oh well.

I wouldn't mind having a post of mine deleted. I just made a tuna salad. The tuna was marinated in garlic, olive oil and sage I think? Not sure. Anyway, I added sliced beets, roasted sun dried tomatoes and what else..?..whatever. The point is - is that I just got done eating it. And to chase it, guess what I am having? You're never gonna guess!!

Hot mudda fuggen chocolate, OH YEAH! And not the foofy kind you get starbucks where you have to buy evaporated milk to steam up, you are ALLOWED to use WATER..because, get this...it COMES WITH MILK ALREADY DRIED INSIDE OF THE COCOA POWDER.

So that's what I'm doing. Why?

Cuz it really is all about me. Pay attention to me. I beg of you.
DON'T DENY ME!!!

I pointed this out after his previous post. Crickets.

I let this guy harangue me privately for like a week, just to give him a fair hearing. Asked him some really simple follow-up questions, and they never got answered. Still repeats the same accusations, though.

Oh well.

Read that Joel guy's post, Yods. He's hilarious.

ALL TEH FEELS RIGHT NOW...
I love that scene--makes me feel like a kid again when I saw it in theaters.

oh my god Sexy Celebrity you can't just ask people if they're from IMDB.....
I didz. I got a private answer.

An answer for moooney
Do what you want me to doooo...
A lot of Tina in this thread tonight. Tina and Batman, TOGETHER AGAIN (they were never together).

Dude, you're the Detective. Do your work then. Because as it stands, you just being silly.
Not an argument.

Originally Posted by Little Devil
No, that was stating a fact with half the story in hand. Which makes it a fallible supposition.
It's not a supposition. You may argue that it is a presupposition, but whatever happened prior to the exchange I've quoted is beside the point I was making anyway. You've presented no counter-narrative that reduces to anything other than "educate yourself".

Its just "Iroquois was [insult] before, therefor I'm entirely justified to take petty exception to this."

it is clear you have an agenda from the get go,. Which makes you a dubious person to take a fact from.
Facts are facts, regardless of their source.

given that you even came forth suggesting I do the same with you, your agenda is becoming clear.
My "agenda" should have been clear from the start when I explained it. You've given an opinion and I'm criticizing it.

So being honest and cordial is being vindictive?
Well at least you think you're being nice.

Only to those who are untrustworthy themselves, maybe?
See that's the third time in this post you've needlessly attempted to impugn my motives. Not a very intellectually honest approach to discussion.

I also having a blast watching you twitch and turn,
That "honest and cordial" bit didn't last long.

It'0s all for naught tho. You realize that?
Well, not everyone is willing to admit to personal faults.

You aren't making a point
except a bad one for yourself,
which you already did once,
but not towards me
That doesn't make any sense.