Sad Songs Song Tournament

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
We'll wait one more day for the following people to vote, but then we'll have to close the last two sets to move on to Round 2.

These are the people who haven't voted in the previous sets:

DAY 7 is still open for @Ðèstîñy and @mojofilter to vote.

DAY 8 is still open for @Ðèstîñy, @mistique, @Derek Vinyard and @mojofilter to vote.

ROUND 1 - DAY 8:

Wade Hayes - If I Wanted to Forget vs. Ben Howard- Empty Corridors

Radiohead - Morning Bell/Amnesiac vs. Christina Perri - The Lonely

Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman - Time to Say Goodbye vs. Simon and Garfunkel - Sound of Silence

Puff Daddy & Faith Evans ft. 112 - I'll Be Missing You vs. The Smiths - Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me (Alternate Link for Non-U.S.)

Sinead O'Connor - Thank You for Hearing Me vs. Collin Raye - It Could Have Been So Good

Brenda Lee - The End Of The World vs. Bob Dylan - One Too Many Mornings

A-Ha - Stay on these roads vs. Gretchen Peters - Everything Falls Away

Bright Eyes - Landlocked Blues vs. Portishead - Glory Box

Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman - Time to Say Goodbye vs. Simon and Garfunkel - Sound of Silence (already won a song tournament right?)

Puff Daddy & Faith Evans ft. 112 - I'll Be Missing You vs. The Smiths - Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me (Alternate Link for Non-U.S.)

Sinead O'Connor - Thank You for Hearing Me vs. Collin Raye - It Could Have Been So Good

A-Ha - Stay on these roads vs. Gretchen Peters - Everything Falls Away

ROUND 1 - DAY 7:

Eric Clapton - Tears in Heaven vs. The Sundays - Life Goes On

Anthony and the Johnsons' - Hope There's Someone vs. Oasis - Stop Crying Your Heart Out

Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over vs. Marc And The Mambas - In My Room

A Great Big World, Christina Aguilera - Say Something vs. Avenged Sevenfold - Crimson Day

Noa - I Don't Know vs. Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah

RadioHead - Pyramid song vs. Jeffrey Osborne ~ You Should be Mine (The Woo Woo Song) (Alternate Link for Non-U.S.)

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - Alone on the Rope
vs. Tanya Tucker - Oh What It Did To Me

Michael Jackson - Gone too soon vs. Metallica - Fade to Black

ROUND 1 - DAY 8:

Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman - Time to Say Goodbye vs. Simon and Garfunkel - Sound of Silence

A-Ha - Stay on these roads
vs. Gretchen Peters - Everything Falls Away

“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

MC for the Great Underground Circus
ROUND 2 - DAY 1:

Ben Howard- Empty Corridors vs. Devil Doll - It Was Raining

The Sundays - Wild Horses
vs. Lady Gaga - Til it Happens to You

A-Ha - Stay on these roads
vs. The Suede - The Wild Ones

Amália Rodrigues - Fado Português
vs. System Of A Down - Lonely Day

Brenda Lee - The End Of The World vs. Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - Alone on the Rope

Sia - Breathe Me (Alternate Link for U.S.) vs. B.B King - Worried Dream

Anthony and the Johnsons' - Hope There's Someone vs. Collective Soul - The World I Know

The Smiths - Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me (Alternate Link for Non-U.S.) vs. Bruce Springsteen - Streets of Philadelphia

ROUND 2 - DAY 1:

The Sundays - Wild Horses vs. Lady Gaga - Til it Happens to You I think the Lady Gaga song stands up as a great campaigning song, but it's not one I'd want to listen to for pleasure

A-Ha - Stay on these roads vs. The Suede - The Wild Ones

Amália Rodrigues - Fado Português vs. System Of A Down - Lonely Day

Brenda Lee - The End Of The World vs. Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - Alone on the Rope

Anthony and the Johnsons' - Hope There's Someone vs. Collective Soul - The World I Know

The Smiths - Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me (Alternate Link for Non-U.S.) vs. Bruce Springsteen - Streets of Philadelphia

@Derek Vinyard I thought I checked to see if Sound of Silence had won before. Just checked again and I see it came runner up in the 2nd Song Tournament @gbgoodies please feel free to withdraw it if you think it's appropriate, I really don't mind. You can have a three way match on one of the rounds to compensate?

ROUND 2 - DAY 1:

The Sundays - Wild Horses vs. Lady Gaga - Til it Happens to You

A-Ha - Stay on these roads vs. Suede - The Wild Ones

Sia - Breathe Me vs. B.B King - Worried Dream

Antony and the Johnsons' - Hope There's Someone vs. Collective Soul - The World I Know

The Smiths - Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me vs. Bruce Springsteen - Streets of Philadelphia

let me grab nice glass of red Cabernet Sauvignon and steak to this

ROUND 2 - DAY 1:

The Sundays - Wild Horses vs. Lady Gaga - Til it Happens to You

A-Ha - Stay on these roads vs. The Suede - The Wild Ones

Attachments

I was listening very carefully to all songs and I love them all!!! However I have to choose and it was very difficult.