My second day here. Am I too late to post this?

Tools    

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
You know, you can put one really really good movie in your top ten, and we'll still like you. Kidding, I've seen 4 of them and they're good.

Really? "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly"? OK, in that case we'll let you stay. Welcome.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Why is everybody focused on TGTBTU? What about the other films?

Seriously?
Have you never tried to pronounce TGTBTU? It's the best! It sounds like a line right out of an Avlin and the Chipmunks song. Wait wait wait. Was that song in Kill Bill?!

=^.^=

also, i love full metal; and hustle made me cry at the end.

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy?
Welcome to the forum!

After the first few films, I was not expecting to see Mulan on your list. Now I have "I'll make a man out of you" stuck in my head again.

Haha. Did Kung Fu Hustle not give you a hint?

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I've seen all of those except the last 4. Hi.

What do you guys think?
I've never seen Airplane! on a favourites list before – one of the best ever comedies I think.

I love Hero, it's one of my favourite films. Also like Kung Fu Hustle, and Airplane still makes me laugh. I've not seen City of Life and Death yet, but it's on my list

Hang on I don't see Airplane on your list?

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy?
I love Hero, it's one of my favourite films. Also like Kung Fu Hustle, and Airplane still makes me laugh. I've not seen City of Life and Death yet, but it's on my list

Hang on I don't see Airplane on your list?
Oh yeah, I changed my list. I just watched Airplane! a few days ago, actually. Consistently hilarious throughout the entirety of the film.

City of Life and Death is probably one of the most emotionally powerful films I've ever seen in my life. Also, much like Hero, it's incredibly profound behind all it's gore and violence. Watching it would be doing yourself a favor.

Welcome to Movie Forum,

Well, my favorite film to this day is Back to the Future.