gunfights and hand to hand combat

Tools    

alright im sure theres another thread about this somewhere but im sure theres more and prolly better ones out now

gunfights-forgot the name of the movie but its got benicio del torro and ryan phillipe

hand to hand combat- the gun kattas from equillibirum (best of both worlds)

Kaiser "The Devil" Soze
gunfights- Black Hawk Down (basically the whole movie)

hand to hand combat- Jet Li vs ??? in Once upon a time in China 1

GUNFIGHT: the grand finale of 'Bloody' Sam Peckinpah's masterpiece The Wild Bunch, at Mapache's compound

FISTFIGHT: the impossibly long alley scrape between 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper and Keith David in John Carpenter's They Live!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

My life isn't written very well.
Gunfight: Sharon Stone vs. Gene Hackman in Quick and the Dead

Fistfight: Brad Pitt: Fight Club

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

Originally Posted by r3port3r66
Fistfight: Brad Pitt: Fight Club

Gunfight: El Mariachi vs. everyone in Desperado

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
Gunfight: All gunfights from Once Upon a Time in the West,especially the first one between Charles Bronson and Jack Elam, et al.

Fistfight: Gregory Peck vs. Charleton Heston in The Big Country. Shane vs. bullies in the saloon in Shane. Shane vs. Joe Starrett (Van Heflin) in Shane.

Originally Posted by casa
alright im sure theres another thread about this somewhere but im sure theres more and prolly better ones out now
prolly? That's the worst phonetic spelling I've ever seen!
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

RIP www.moviejustice.com 2002-2010
handfight - the opening of The Naked Kiss
gunfight - Bob Hope with a little help in Alias Jesse James

http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=26201

Originally Posted by Mark
prolly? That's the worst phonetic spelling I've ever seen!
prolly is, lol who cares its a movie forum not a english forum

edit:fight club had a couple of real good fights

including tyler durden vs lou

and narrator vs narrator lol

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
prolly is, lol who cares its a movie forum not a english forum
You're right, it's not an English forum, but it is the English language, isn't it?

Check out this thread:

http://www.movieforums.com/community...295#post166295

Originally Posted by Mark
You're right, it's not an English forum, but it is the English language, isn't it?

Check out this thread:

http://www.movieforums.com/community...295#post166295
lol, dude if i want to sound smart over the net its not very hard to do,
just because i talk and type using slang doesnt mean i dont understand
how to use it correctly.

why so passionate about the grammar and spelling?

We All Go A Little Crazy Sometimes
Gunfight-Underworld (i actually just like the guns)
Fistfight- lucy liu with the tonfas in Ballistic

I am having a nervous breakdance
The gunfight after the bank robbery in Heat.

Jake La Motta (Robert DeNiro) vs. Sugar Ray Robinson (Johnny Barnes) in Raging Bull. "You didn't get me down, Ray."

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
The gunfight after the bank robbery in Heat.

Jake La Motta (Robert DeNiro) vs. Sugar Ray Robinson (Johnny Barnes) in Raging Bull. "You didn't get me down, Ray."

yeah ending gunfight between the robbers and all of the lapd was unreal
glad you reminded me of it

I ate all your bees.
Gun Fight - Recently its been Open Range, that last Gunfight is awesome, especially the sound of the guns.

Fistfight - A few here. The Matrix training scene is always a fav, Raiders of the Lost Arc when Indy is fighting the big German on the airstrip, Die Hard with the fight between Bruce and the blond haired guy and last of all I love Brad Pitt's fights in Snatch.

i just want to add this may not be from a movie but its still ill. in metal gear solid twin snakes. there are alot of cool cut scenes that are hand to hand and gun fights.

gunfights-forgot the name of the movie but its got benicio del torro and ryan phillipe

hand to hand combat- the gun kattas from equillibirum (best of both worlds)
The Way of the Gun - a couple of the scenes in that are pretty good (the sniper scene at the motel and of course the opening fight scene ).

Gunfight - Many of the war movies (Tears of the Sun, Black Hawk Down, Navy SEALs [especially scenes with God and his Barrett], Saving Private Ryan, etc). All of the Heat shootouts. The hotel shootout in The Getaway, and True Romance. Any of the shootouts in Ronin. Any of the gun scenes in Avalon (the SVD vs. the Hind looking variant). And the sniper battles in both Sniper 1 &2.

Hand to Hand - Gangs of New York opening scene, even though they had blades and axes. Fight club, some of Blades scenes were pretty cool on both levels as well.

Gunfight- Lobby fight scene in the Matrix
Fistfight- Rocky vs. Apollo Creed in Rocky