Black Sails (Starz)

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I dont know who that guy is. One of my issues with this show. Suddenly new characters spring out of nowhere.

I dont know who that guy is. One of my issues with this show. Suddenly new characters spring out of nowhere.
Maybe we are meant to remember who he is. I have a terrible memory for faces so I have no idea if he has turned up before. I wonder if he is the guy Toby Stephens said
WARNING: spoilers below
turns up in the last episodes and is very loyal to Flint? Some people were speculating this could be Thomas but I think that is just a lot of wishful thinking.
I don't think they want to remind people Flint is gay. The fanboys don't like it.

I don't think they want to remind people Flint is gay. The fanboys don't like it.
Ha! Should be ok now because the gaydar blew up imdb. Yeah, no...I dont think it will be that person in your spoiler.

Despite my whining for most of the season I feel abit sad we only have 2 eps left. It's been a fun 4 years.

Ha! Should be ok now because the gaydar blew up imdb. Yeah, no...I dont think it will be that person in your spoiler.

Despite my whining for most of the season I feel abit sad we only have 2 eps left. It's been a fun 4 years.
No, I know, wishful thinking there, *sigh*

I don't feel a "bit" sad, I feel an awful lot sad, lol. I'm really going to miss what's become my favorite show.

Here's a great review of EP. 8:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0e0d348b344ce

Btw, apparently Flint's helper is a guy called Dooley and he's turned up before.

Diving in to episode 9 now. I like this cinematographer

Paul Levinson's review

Monday, March 27, 2017
Black Sails: Penultimate
The high point of the next-to-last ever episode of Black Sails last night was when Flint shoots the guy who was about to shoot Long John, who was in the process of demanding that Flint give him the treasure, or fight with Flint to the death over it.

As in many decisive acts in this rich, multi-layered tapestry of a story, there is more than one interpretation or explanation for what Flint did.

Maybe it was out of love and admiration for Long John, which certainly had to have been a part of it.

And/or maybe it was Flint, ever quick and incisive in his calculation, knowing that Long John was of much greater value in the fight that loomed ahead, against the British and the Spanish, in Flint's attempt to create a new civilization of freedom.

In any case, it's the British attack on the pirate ship that causes Flint and Long John to halt in their duel, with an eye towards the common enemy. This creates the right backdrop for the final episode next week.

Of course, as I've been saying all season and earlier, history and Robert Louis Stevenson dictate who will survive and not survive this last battle we'll see in Black Sails. But I'm very much looking forward to seeing it, anyway.
I cant linky to his blog for some reason so copy and paste of text.

After next week no more of the lush wardrobe and amazing sets

Paul Levinson's review

I cant linky to his blog for some reason so copy and paste of text.

After next week no more of the lush wardrobe and amazing sets
Great review. I only saw this today. Gods yes, I can't believe this will be over next week.

Jeez,I hope to high heavens they don't have Silver kill off Flint. 🙏🏻 That would be the ultimate betrayal (to us fans that is)....😢

Great review. I only saw this today. Gods yes, I can't believe this will be over next week.

Jeez,I hope to high heavens they don't have Silver kill off Flint. 🙏🏻 That would be the ultimate betrayal (to us fans that is)....😢
I've been following his reviews since the show started. Really nice guy. Cant believe who they did kill off in that episode. Wow talk about a tribe imploding.

I've been following his reviews since the show started. Really nice guy. Cant believe who they did kill off in that episode. Wow talk about a tribe imploding.
Lol, thought you'd very unhappy at that. I'm scared for Jack now and really pray they don't kill off Flint.

Lol, thought you'd very unhappy at that. I'm scared for Jack now and really pray they don't kill off Flint.
LMAO. I was.

If they do kill off Flint at least he will be reunited with his love triangle

If they do kill off Flint at least he will be reunited with his love triangle
I wanted Thomas to be still alive and for them to be reunited. Long shot, I know but still....

how about Billy almost killing Ben and then deciding not to?
I don't like what they've done to Billy and from his Tweets, I don't think Tom Hopper was too happy either.

I wanted Thomas to be still alive and for them to be reunited. Long shot, I know but still....

how about Billy almost killing Ben and then deciding not to?
I don't like what they've done to Billy and from his Tweets, I don't think Tom Hopper was too happy either.

what did Billy say in his tweets?

Is it out yet? They've been releasing them early this season but I usually forget that and watch on monday.

what did Billy say in his tweets?

Is it out yet? They've been releasing them early this season but I usually forget that and watch on monday.
I don't know where to watch it early. Do you?

Only found this that TH retweeted......guh!!!!

http://mashable.com/2017/03/31/black-sails-series-finale-silver-flint/?utm_cid=mash-com-Tw-main-link#XYIxSuDALaq2

God but Toby Stephens is a good actor.

It was instagram, not Twitter. My interpretation he was not happy with EP 8 and what Billy does. Maybe I'm wrong but...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSG_ctaj...tom.hopperhops

That looks fine to me. He's saying just watch it nd gives a thumbs up.

I cant remember where peopleon imdb were saying they were releasing it early. That's fine. Atleast we wont get spoilers.

That looks fine to me. He's saying just watch it nd gives a thumbs up.

I cant remember where peopleon imdb were saying they were releasing it early. That's fine. Atleast we wont get spoilers.
I'll probably only be able to watch tomorrow (Monday). Been to every site where I usually watch and they only episode 9.

Oh well, I really have to avoid reviews so it doesn't get spoiled.

I'll probably only be able to watch tomorrow (Monday). Been to every site where I usually watch and they only episode 9.

Oh well, I really have to avoid reviews so it doesn't get spoiled.
I wont give spoilers so you're safe.

I wont give spoilers so you're safe.
Gods dani, you haven't watched it already have you? I figure it's only 9 am for you....

No won't see until tonight but I won't spoil it for you