Terrorist Attacks

Tools    

"I smell sex and candy here" - Marcy Playground
As I said not my rags. Why on earth would I know what their leanings are. Good grief. In the words of Yoda fear leads to anger anger leads to hate. If you want to lead your life that way that's yourcross to bear. Good luck with that.
Alright, thanks. Didn't mean to interrupt your Breivik argument. I do try to factor in leanings when I read my news.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
As I said not my rags. Why on earth would I know what their leanings are. Good grief. In the words of Yoda fear leads to anger anger leads to hate. If you want to lead your life that way that's yourcross to bear. Good luck with that.
Alright, thanks. Didn't mean to interrupt your Breivik argument. I do try to factor in leanings when I read my news.
I don't think you factor in anything except your tunnel vision but each to their own. Conversation over.

And I really think we want the Trumps to keep their idiotic tweets out of our faces.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...=twt_gu‬
The apple sure didnt fall far from the tree.

The apple sure didnt fall far from the tree.
I agree.

But, I hate to admit I was thinking of the same phrase in regards to Christine's sentiments of feeling sorrow for terrorist's families.

I'm not criticizing the sentiments, I too feel sad for people whose children decide to become murderers. But in the case of Islam; people willingly belong to a religion (that is also a political ideology) which literally commands devout followers to murder non-believers. They raise their kid with this belief system, then their kid murders non-believers and they're upset about it?

If someone is upset about their kid following exactly what their ideology says they should do or follows the example they are taught they are supposed to follow, why would they remain with such an ideology? Why not just adopt Buddhism or Confucianism, Taoism, etc.?

I agree.

But, I hate to admit I was thinking of the same phrase in regards to Christine's sentiments of feeling sorrow for terrorist's families.

I'm not criticizing the sentiments, I too feel sad for people whose children decide to become murderers. But in the case of Islam; people willingly belong to a religion (that is also a political ideology) which literally commands devout followers to murder non-believers. They raise their kid with this belief system, then their kid murders non-believers and they're upset about it?

If someone is upset about their kid following exactly what their ideology says they should do or follows the example they are taught they are supposed to follow, why would they remain with such an ideology? Why not just adopt Buddhism or Confucianism, Taoism, etc.?

Rubbish. They dont necessarily raise their kids to be extremists anymore than christians raise their kids to be crusaders or KKK nutbags. Disenfranchised people do stupid sht. Yes I do feel sorry for their grieving parents.

Rubbish. They dont necessarily raise their kids to be extremists anymore than christians raise their kids to be crusaders or KKK nutbags. Disenfranchised people do stupid sht. Yes I do feel sorry for their grieving parents.
Probably true for most. But this brings us back to the basics...

There is nothing contained in the KKK philosophy existing within Christian doctrine. Yet the ISIS philosophy is direct, literal Islamic doctrine.

If a Christian is practicing charity, forgiveness, compassion and love, they are directly following the teachings and tenets of Jesus.

If a Muslim is practicing intolerance for other beliefs, taxing, enslaving or killing non-believers, or embracing the concept of genocide as a way to establish Islamic supremacy over the world, they are directly following the teachings and tenets of Muhammad.

This sounds horrible, I know, but this is what these particular ideologies have written down in their scriptures.

Probably true for most. But this brings us back to the basics...

There is nothing contained in the KKK philosophy existing within Christian doctrine. Yet the ISIS philosophy is direct, literal Islamic doctrine.

If a Christian is practicing charity, forgiveness, compassion and love, they are directly following the teachings and tenets of Jesus.

If a Muslim is practicing intolerance for other beliefs, trying to establish earthly supremacy over others, taxing, enslaving or killing non-believers, or embracing the concept of genocide as a way to establish Islamic supremacy over the world, they are directly following the teachings and tenets of Muhammad.

This sounds horrible, I know, but this is what these particular ideologies have written down in their scriptures.
Wut? The Abrahamic religions are all saying the same thing. They're all bloody bad and leave it open for extremism, as all ideologies do. You just hate muslims and cherry pick. That's what extremists do - they cherry pick.

Dear sweet baby jesus whose father had you tortured and sacrificed. Where are you now...

Wut? The Abrahamic religions are all saying the same thing. They're all bloody bad and leave it open for extremism, as all ideologies do. You just hate muslims and cherry pick. That's what extremists do - they cherry pick.

Dear sweet baby jesus whose father had you tortured and sacrificed. Where are you now...
That is absolutely not true. Islam is the only religion that calls for forced conversion by intimidation & violence (or for the "dhimmitude" of non-believers by forcing them into a caste system where they may be taxed or enslaved due to being "infidels"), the murder of other people for the "crime" of not believing in its religion, killing those who choose to leave the religion (apostates) and establishing earthy (i.e. political / governmental) supremacy over all others.

No other major religion advocates such things.

No other major religion advocates such things.

Yeah, they just kill people.

Freking hell, Yods, please stop putting drugs in the mofo water cooler.

Police have called it a terrorist attack. I call it Wednesday in Europe.
I have to be fair and more specific in my statements.

Just another Thursday in Western Europe.

If a Muslim is practicing intolerance for other beliefs, taxing, enslaving or killing non-believers, or embracing the concept of genocide as a way to establish Islamic supremacy over the world, they are directly following the teachings and tenets of Muhammad.
We've had two translations go public recently. These are their religious leaders addressing the gullible masses.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montre...sque-1.4037397

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/ca...-death-of-jews

That is absurd. There's zero context to that picture, we don't have a clue what was going on. For all we know 20 non-muslims walked by without helping before her. For all we know the people around the victim are his/her family and she didn't want to get involved. There could be a million things happening that aren't EVIL UNCARING MUSLIM. Christ.

It's about time he dropped the hate and stand in solidarity with the police officer and family, friends and witnesses. Getting way too mean spirited. I think ash has well and truly made his point of why he started this thread.

Lovely tributes all over social media to the UK authorities and how they dealt with it. I also think the British press - surprise surprise - did an outstanding job. The rest of the world press should take a leaf out of their book.