Pets

Tools    

He's adorable. He's got the same bug eyes as my demented pug.
you think he could be on backyard as a pet?

You can't win an argument just by being right!
you think he could be on backyard as a pet?
LOL I think wildlife warriors would have something to sy about that.

LOL I think wildlife warriors would have something to sy about that.
just to be sure, is it rhino? btw i'm just watching cool pet movie Hachi: A Dog's Tale with Richard Gere

It's a pigmy hippo just born.

Grab your tissues, Nesto. That's a tearjerker aNd a half.

Wow. Flying around

https://www.facebook.com/Crufts/vide...5096434474878/

I'd love my pug to do this but she'd faceplant on the ramp and roll down A over T.

It's a pigmy hippo just born.

Grab your tissues, Nesto. That's a tearjerker aNd a half.
you were right it was very sad and beautiful movie. Even Leia was sad and down. Oh God, now i need something more cheerful. It was so moving how Hachi kept arriving to the railway station and waiting for his master. So sad

you were right it was very sad and beautiful movie. Even Leia was sad and down. Oh God, now i need something more cheerful. It was so moving how Hachi kept arriving to the railway station and waiting for his master. So sad
Did you cry like a baby and need a hug? I did. Same for 8 Below. *sniff*

Hachi is a true story. There's a monument for him in Japan.

Red Dog is another true story. Beautiful movie. I didnt cry but my friend who owns the local service station and fuel supply is an older gent with a red cattle dog, and he cried.

Red Dog is another true story. Beautiful movie. I didnt cry but my friend who owns the local service station and fuel supply is an older gent with a red cattle dog, and he cried.
Yeah, i needed hug and consolation, i went for walk with Leia actually.

do you know this one? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2367245/?ref_=nm_flmg_dr_12, there is not even enough info on imdb. I used to watch the whole series on TV back when i was 11. It's Japanese series about a dog that gets lost and then goes on search of his master thru the Japan. It was beautiful.

The name rings a bell but I dont recall seeing it.

My husband and I laugh at each other when we cry during a dog movie, usually met with 'shutup, I've got hayfever'

Checking for correct seasoning. Should put this in the foodie thread

https://www.facebook.com/11331967967...0578031320996/

This guy rescues big cats in americas. He gets a bit of pounding on social media for exploiting them for profit but I dont know enough about him to form an opinion.

The name rings a bell but I dont recall seeing it.

My husband and I laugh at each other when we cry during a dog movie, usually met with 'shutup, I've got hayfever'
Reminds me of my wife and me complaining about the "dust in the theater" at the end of "Ladder 49".

So where do we all come down on "Marley and Me"? (I still don't think I've actually watched the scene when
WARNING: "Marley and Me" spoilers below
the owner is saying goodbye to Marley prior to his euthanasia, because out of habit that's normally when
I leave the room.)

Reminds me of my wife and me complaining about the "dust in the theater" at the end of "Ladder 49".

So where do we all come down on "Marley and Me"? (I still don't think I've actually watched the scene when
WARNING: "Marley and Me" spoilers below
the owner is saying goodbye to Marley prior to his euthanasia, because out of habit that's normally when
I leave the room.)
Can't do it. I've seen it but cant rewtch

LOL. Youngest handler ever at Crufts. She seems well crate trained.

https://nationalpurebreddogday.com/y...dle-at-crufts/

Not a pet but too sweet not to share. Orphaned bubba elephant rescued from a well in Nairobi. So beautiful watching the bonds between the bubs and individual caretakers, who even sleep with them so they're never alone. *sniff*

https://www.facebook.com/thedswt/vid...5100280809889/

Yeah tibetan mastiff. They re huge. Way too much pooch for me to handle. Very loyal to their owners, but being a guardian breed they need a very strong owner. The babies are ridiculously cute.

Oh well. I thought this was a thread for...you know...animal lovers. And considering you claim to be into rescue, I stupidly thought you would also be interested in seeing wildlife rescue. My bad. Atleast you stopped generalising about breeders.