CatDog (1998-05)

Tools    

The truth is in here
I've watched 3 episodes so far, but from what I can tell it's pretty funny. Not the best perhaps, but the characters are very entertaining, especially Winslow. I love how he's simply posing as a friend, but is really just an ass'hole.
The animation is nice to look at, as with most old Nick shows.

And the theme song is a damn catcher as well. I had it stuck in my head for almost a whole day.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
There will never be a show like this again:

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I remember seeing Cat Dog a few times as a kid.

Suspect's Reviews

Oof, NOT THE ADULT PARTY CARTOON!

The original Ren & Stimpy however is one of the best animated shows ever.

That show pressed all the right buttons [and some wrong ones too]. Gotta hand it to the maker, the guy went against channel politics in a delightful subversive way.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Loved Nick as a kid but hated this show for some reason. Don't remember why now, just remember turning it off whenever it came on.
My kids used to watch it (including Yoda, I think), but all I could ever think was, "How does that thing go to the bathroom?"

Cartoon Network to me was, and will always be the superior channel. But, Nickelodeon had some undeniably solid content. Ren and Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, The Wild Thornberrys, Avatar, Invader Zim, and of course Spongebob, all that stuff still holds up today. They have a home run every now and then these days too, from what I've watched Korra, and the new TMNT show are both good, but I need to watch more. However, I wish they were pumping out more watchable stuff as frequently as Cartoon Network is doing right now.

Anyways, I haven't watched too much of Catdog as an adult, but as a kid I really liked it. I'll have to revisit it.

Cartoon Network to me was, and will always be the superior channel. But, Nickelodeon had some undeniably solid content. Ren and Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, The Wild Thornberrys, Avatar, Invader Zim, and of course Spongebob, all that stuff still holds up today. They have a home run every now and then these days too, from what I've watched Korra, and the new TMNT show are both good, but I need to watch more. However, I wish they were pumping out more watchable stuff as frequently as Cartoon Network is doing right now.

Anyways, I haven't watched too much of Catdog as an adult, but as a kid I really liked it. I'll have to revisit it.
Besides Ren & Stimpy, 2 other shows I enjoyed watching [even as an adult] were Dexter's Laboratory and Power Puff Girls.

PPG has this deliciously gory element to it [curiosly, the show was to be called "Whoopass Girls"]