Movies With Little or No Love Interests

Tools    

Interview with the Vampire
you're wrong .. Louis wanted to become a vampire because his family that he loved very much died from the disease. Lestat is in love with Louie. . Louis is in love with Claudia. It also has many hidden relationships among the characters....

I'm surprised no one mentioned A Few Good Men...the play upon which the movie was based had an all-male cast but one of the roles was adapted for the movie for Demi Moore to play and though a romance was probably expected by most to happen between Moore and Cruise's characters, it never did and I loved that.

Attack!

Duck Soup

The truth is in here
I'm surprised no one mentioned A Few Good Men...the play upon which the movie was based had an all-male cast but one of the roles was adapted for the movie for Demi Moore to play and though a romance was probably expected by most to happen between Moore and Cruise's characters, it never did and I loved that.
Yeah, right when they started bickering I almost rolled my eyes like "Oh ha ha, of course they'll still fall in love after they get to know each other", but it continued to be 100% about the case. Which was a good thing, the plot flowed better that way.

Ask A Policeman
Beverly Hills Cop
The Black Sheep of Whitehall
Convict 99
the dam busters
Good Morning, Boys
The Great escape
The Horse's Mouth
Ill Met By Moonlight
The Ladykillers
The Lavender Hill Mob
Mr Hulot's Holiday
North Sea Hijack
Trafic
Two Way Stretch

Dirty Harry
Dogtooth
Cube 2
Orphan
The Hangover
Poetry
Tangerines
Three Colours: Blue
The Elephant Man
Picnic at Hanging Rock
Rashamon

“I was cured, all right!”
The Chaser
The Yellow Sea
The Raid
The Raid 2
Hard Boiled
Outrage
Sonatine
No Tears for the Dead
I Saw the Devil
Cure
Battle Royale
A Better Tomorrow
Bullet in the Head

I don't actually wear pants.
My favorite film The Good, the Bad, the Weird is scant on love interests.

Hm, would a film where you don't see the love interests interact count? In Sleuth and The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, love interests are important, but they're never seen together.

Hunt for Red October doesn't really have any love interests, although Dr. Ryan's wife is seen in one scene, but that's it.

Ender's Game. Though Viola and Ford were very close to start some.....

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Glengarry Glen Ross
The Thing
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Lawrence of Arabia
Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World.
Dredd
Predator

Suspect's Reviews

Ah okay that makes sense then.
Well there you go! A great one to check out.

Kirsten dunst was 11 in that movie and incredible, she keeps up with brad pitt and tom cruise.
Dunst was incredible in that movie...I don't think she has given a better performance.

Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy?
Moana. Weird for a Disney film, eh?

Also Full Metal Jacket, cause whores don't count.

Mulan has no real love interest either, not til Mulan 2 (bleargh!).

1. Silence
  2. Edge of Tomorrow
  3. Mad Max Fury Road
  4. The Nice Guys
  5. The Witch
  6. The Shallows
  7. Patriots Day

Though I think it's a really flawed movie, Hoffa (1992) completely ignores his family/love life despite Natalia Nogulich being cast as his wife; I don't think she has more than a few lines.

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Bumping this up, hoping some new people might have ideas... Still looking for older movies I haven't saw, which is difficult, since so many have the relationship, etc., but I'm so desperate for movies I've gone to great lengths in the last week, posting in almost 10 different places, and this category seems to be the best... "12 Angry Men" -- perfect example, but I saw that a long, long time ago (and a few times since), so please and thank you all.

When my life depends on the quality of movie I watch, I have to throw away the self-consciousness and pride and just ask.
@mark f - you seem to give me nothing lower than a 9, I think you know exactly what kind of movies I love, thus the tag.