"Guess the movie from the Screenshot" game

Tools    

Do you really expect people to get this without cheating? (I did a google image search, so I'm not spoiling the answer.)
I expect to start out with an obscure shot and move to subsequently less obscure. But I definitely expect people not to cheat, regardless.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg headset.jpg (132.1 KB, 386 views)
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I expect to start out with an obscure shot and move to subsequently less obscure. But I definitely expect people not to cheat, regardless.

Understood. Observed the game in progress, so didn't realize it was a progressive reveal.

Do you really expect people to get this without cheating? (I did a google image search, so I'm not spoiling the answer.)

Cheating takes the fun out, especially when it is an image search. Sometimes I will research info from a picture - like if I recognize an actor and know that I have seen the film I will look up that actor's films. Stuff like that really is not cheating in my mind, but others may think different.

Either way, a simple image search to solve is just lame. If I am posting a picture I usually try to upload my own screen capture, but even then it can be difficult to get an original shot sometimes.

That is one of the Coen's in the last pic isn't it?

Here is the next one - if I am not right just ignore it .

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	1flick1.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	322.1 KB
ID:	29443  

That is one of the Coen's in the last pic isn't it?
Yes, it is Spies Like Us.

And yes, that is Joel Coen. The other picture of the man holding the rifle wearing the headset is Martin Brest, director of Beverly Hills Cop and Midnight Run. In the '80s John Landis started having fun by using other directors in small roles in his films. Spies Like Us features not only Joel Coen and Marty Brest but also Sam Raimi, Larry Cohen, Michael Apted, Costa-Gavras, Terry Gilliam, and Ray Harryhausen.

they call me mr wayno
Death Rides a Horse