How have I not seen this??

Tools    

Give me all of your candy!
I have never seen My Neighbor Totoro. It has been on my watchlist for years. Maybe it is that time?

Wasnt it great, fuze.
Yes! I watched it like 5 times in the first week I saw it! I was showing all my friends!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I am trying to figure out what is next.....

Yeah we're bombarding you a bit. I just got carried away on memory lane. We hd a large loungeroom and lots of us kids so it was kinda big on a weekend to group watch a movie if it was the oldies' pick.

The truth is in here
Even though it's been on my watchlist for YEARS and it looks great... I still haven't seen Rear Window.

Full Metal Jacket despite being a Kubrick fan.

The Last Detail

The Untouchables

12 Angry Men (Jesus, what is wrong with me? JUST DO IT!)

Requiem Of A Dream (I hated Black Swan, but I loved Pi)

Lawrence Of Arabia

The Seventh Seal (As a Swede, I should be deeply ashamed)

In The Name Of The Father

Andrei Rublev (It takes patience to watch a 4 hour movie)

Smokey And The Bandit

Dani, that's a darn good selection there! I was going to recommend To Kill a Mockingbird but ya beat me to it. So I'll just double-recommend it, if there's such a thing.

There's a movie in my Top Ten list on my profile called The Ninth Configuration that's going to air on Turner Classic Movies way up in the morning on Saturday (or Sunday morning, if you want to get technical). Don't be thrown by the title, it's not about math! It's the one about a castle (yep) in the Pacific Northwest that is a hospital for soldiers either mentally ill or trying to avoid the war. It's up to a new doctor to figure out which is which. The problem is that the doctor (Stacey Keach) acts just as strange as most of the soldiers. Keach soon becomes interested in a failed astronaut who supposedly had a breakdown before a flight to the moon. He wants to get to the bottom of his case, but in the meanwhile has to deal with all the other soldiers who are looney-tunes, or are they? For a drama, there is a huge amount of humor in this, with lots of quotable dialogue. Without bashing you over the head with it, this film deals with religion in one of the best ways I've ever seen. It's worth watching several times to pick up on things that twist your initial understanding of the film. It's directed by William Peter Blatty, who wrote the script and also wrote the source novel. Check it out if you can. Greatness!

The Seventh Seal (As a Swede, I should be deeply ashamed)
It's really good. Very funny at times as well.

Since we've had the classic Greek Myth films, I'm going to recommend the Sinbads as well, especially The Golden Voyage of Sinbad and Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger.

I really enjoyed My Neighbor Totoro!! I watched it with my kids and they even had a good time. I think the next one will be Casablanca.

I never saw "Jason and the Argonauts" but now I want to see.

Look this army, no way this film can be bad.
It's very dated now, but watch it with the mind of you as a lil kid and have fun with it. The gorgon is such a biatch.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
I never saw "Jason and the Argonauts" but now I want to see.

Look this army, no way this film can be bad.
If you can forgive the dated stop motion, it's a cool movie. Medusa and Calibos man... they SAWTHINGS!!!!!

The stop motion was great. Infiltrated my nightmares.

i love Cool hand Luke, we used to admire him as kids and i was always the first to eat my two hard boiled eggs that mum prepared for breakfast

i love Cool hand Luke, we used to admire him as kids and i was always the first to eat my two hard boiled eggs that mum prepared for breakfast
Ha. I'm addicted to boiled eggs because of that movie, nesto. And I fell inlove with a champion show horse years ago called...you guessed it...Cool Hand Luke

“I was cured, all right!”
It's very dated now, but watch it with the mind of you as a lil kid and have fun with it. The gorgon is such a biatch.
If you can forgive the dated stop motion, it's a cool movie. Medusa and Calibos man... they SAWTHINGS!!!!!
The dated stop motion looks pretty fun to me!
I'm sold!

The dated stop motion looks pretty fun to me!
I'm sold!
Yeah, Jason and the Argonauts and the original Clash of the Titans. Stop motion masterclass.