Chypnoms

Tools    

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Thank you kindly Sir
keep them coming.

Wow it's a lot of songs once you start thinking about it. Did you keep a record yourself or you gone back and trawled?
I trawled .... there are two tourneys missing, one that was run with noms being pm'd and the Getting To Know You one, neither of which have master lists and I can't be trawling through every page of the threads to remember what I nominated

Awwww too kind hun - judging by the way my noms always do in song tournaments it would be a playlist with very few subscribers / followers though

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I trawled .... there are two tourneys missing, one that was run with noms being pm'd and the Getting To Know You one, neither of which have master lists and I can't be trawling through every page of the threads to remember what I nominated

Check the last few pages of those threads. Some people posted their song lists after the tournaments ended.