What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

MC for the Great Underground Circus
... and Fields of the Nephilim. A post punk gothic western rock act that experimented with some dissonance and death(ish) metal stuff after this
I have an old Fields album somewhere. Heard it once but don't know where I stashed it.

Not my cup of tea, but some interesting compositions inside the genre.

Legend in my own mind

Legend in my own mind
James... the most underrated band in the history of 20th century music.
Never by me. I have seen them live a few times including the gig in the video.

Love a lot of their back catalogue but 'Sit down' is one of my top 5 songs ever.
they have very catchy tunes. Sit Down, Sometimes and Getting away with it [all messed up] are my favorites. But I do find them very pleasing to listen to in general.

I read somewhere that they play in Hotels sometimes. Such an underrated band.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
HBS (Ben Shepherd: bassist of Soundgarden) is probably playing on Spotify 80% of the time. Very soothing and moody, IMHO. Don't judge the song if you dislike SG until you've heard it. This is nothing like SG.

HBS (Ben Shepherd: bassist of Soundgarden) is probably playing on Spotify 80% of the time. Very soothing and moody, IMHO. Don't judge the song if you dislike SG until you've heard it. This is nothing like SG.
disliking SoundGarden???

HERESY!!!!