Pets

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Woooo. Bless to all the working dogs around the world and their handlers. That face. Love it.

The aussie flies are not pets.

Laughing...My...Off?

Oh stop that. Stoooopid A key

Throwing this thing out the window

There's a beautiful little ginger cat living somewhere in my street and the owner lets him roam 24/7. Frequently on my back fence at 3am stirring up my dogs. I just found the little bastard trying to use from front garden as his personal kitty litter tray. He just gave me the death stare as if I was the one encroaching on his privacy Stupid owner...

There's a beautiful little ginger cat living somewhere in my street and the owner lets him roam 24/7. Frequently on my back fence at 3am stirring up my dogs. I just found the little bastard trying to use from front garden as his personal kitty litter tray. He just gave me the death stare as if I was the one encroaching on his privacy Stupid owner...
Too bad you don't know where the cat lives, or you could graciously return its "offerings" to its own home.

That's one excited dog.

Cats can be territorial. And reflect their owner's personality. I've got a ginger just like that who keeps showing up, but it's for Lulu. Her milkshake brings all the boys to the yard, as the song goes.

Raven preening.

Guess this pet thread is the right place to seek help for my Lab. I had problems attaching pic :-( Need ideas for building a kennel 7 by 7 ft for my adult dog about 70 pounds. 42 inch would be the right size of the cage. I prefer double glazed small windows. The kennel should be bright and airy. Can I approach window and door company to help me with the installation of desired windows? I need ideas on insulated kennels too. Need urgent help guys. All help would be appreciated.

Too bad you don't know where the cat lives, or you could graciously return its "offerings" to its own home.
I have thought of that, but I;m actually more concerned that it's out at night killing possums, and more importantly, stirring up my dogs. The lil turd runs along my backfence with it's bell tinkering and it sets them off.

Guess this pet thread is the right place to seek help for my Lab. I had problems attaching pic :-( Need ideas for building a kennel 7 by 7 ft for my adult dog about 70 pounds. 42 inch would be the right size of the cage. I prefer double glazed small windows. The kennel should be bright and airy. Can I approach window and door company to help me with the installation of desired windows? I need ideas on insulated kennels too. Need urgent help guys. All help would be appreciated.

Great looking dog I am afraid I can not help you with kennels the two that I have only ever encountered two in my life one was built by my granddad for his racing Greyhound which was meant to be a working dog it had a massive run and was quite large but even so this so called racing dog was always brought in at night and slept on his bed because he felt the dog would get lonely. He also always kept his Greyhounds for their natural life span and did not have them put down or get rid of them once the racing days was over. The other was another massive kennel which was so luxurious that they even had heated floors and air conditioning despite this the people also kept the dogs inside most the time....

I would just buy a dog run. You can get some pretty fancy ones these days nd like Edge said, you can even get them with floor heating if you want.

How cool is this

I have a suggestion - make it high enough so you can get in without bending over. I have these in my dog room and it gets a bit nnoying if you're stooped over when you're in there.

I just had another idea for an insulated dog run with double glazing. If you have the space, what about a shipping container house? This would be perfect

A massive turnout for the first year at Crufts for Jackies. Woooo. My breeder would be so happy.

http://www.dogworld.co.uk/story.php/...best_of_breed_