Predict-a-Death

Tools    

Wasn't sure where to post this - but I just found out that Richard Hatch (of Battlestar Galactic fame) died last month!
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0368745/?ref_=nv_sr_1

I wrote out the story on this site of how I met him at a comic-con in 1998, and how he was so relieved that I didn't ask him any questions about B.G., but about his playing Jan Berry in Dead Man's Curve . I can't seem to find that post - if anyone is able to locate it let me know.

Another irony, I found this TV channel that shows re-runs of Room 222, and I caught one last month with Richard Hatch from 1972!

MC for the Great Underground Circus
Oprah - dies in her sleep by heart failure due to meds

Charlie Watts [Rolling Stones] - air Embulism

Is it any more tasteless than the fact that everything that lives is gonna die and there's nothing we can do about that right now? Life is tasteless.
Speaking of tasteless - I always remember that when my dad was in the hospital in 2014 with a heart attack, Robin Williams killed himself.

Then, in January, Mary Tyler Moore died the day before my father (I remember seeing the news of her death on the hospital TV as they took my dad off of "life support" and began him on "palliative care"). And then, the day after he died, John Hurt passed away! (But, I just now learned that John Hurt died on the 25th of January, the same day as MTM, but it wasn't announced until two days later.)

Emma Morano in 2017 she is 117 years young.

I'm not quite sure if this is hedging your bets or foolishly betting against someone who is awesome at living.

Also look at th List of verified oldest people according to wiki; the first 14 are female - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._oldest_people
So what do i win? - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39610937

RIP Sounds like a great life, she was the last living person from the 19th Century.

The oldest person in the world now is a Jamaican woman called Violet Brown who is 117.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
She saw the Cubs win the world series multiple times.

She saw the invention of flight, then space flight.

The first cell phone - the iPhone

The computer

The Microwave

Car Radio

Colour television

The Slinky

The hair dryer

The pop-up toaster

The Wheel.....

Okay, maybe not the last one.

Suspect's Reviews

“I was cured, all right!”
Adam Wingard, Nat Wolff, Lakeith Stanfield and every one involved in that Death Note garbage adaptation. Well, at least I really wish all of them die...

This might just do nobody any good.
We need Lakeith of the next season of Atlanta. The rest can go.

Adam Wingard, Nat Wolff, Lakeith Stanfield and every one involved in that Death Note garbage adaptation. Well, at least I really wish all of them die...
Even Willem Dafoe? Don't care about the rest but Dafoe is awesome