The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Loving his hair in the second pic, TUS.

In the first one, is he wearing some kind of cardigan/poncho or something? Whatever the case, I approve wholeheartedly of the laidback, sleepy pose.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Dayum Jackson has great hair, nd he's giving Daddy the bird. Very cool kid. I love evil gingers.

This is my Xanthe. As you see, plenty of attitude. Fun times ahead.
I see this in your future, Sam

She's gorgeous. I love the name, too.

Crying laughing. I want that kid.

Still laughing. I love kids with attitood.

You ready? You look ready.
Having a lazy day!

"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Do any girls get offended if a guy calls them beautiful?
I think that depends on the delivery of the line from the guy. If you say it like a distraxted, harried film producer doing screentests, they probably gobble it up. If you look deep into their eyes and say it with a tent pitched out to their pubic area, they'll probably smack you like Moe would with a back hand.

Good grief, didn't this just happen to me a month ago!?! Spill! Tell me which one you are, Mr. too hot for your own good! You're one of the three in the back! Now watch, he'll tell me he's the other one off to the left side.
You mean the Steve Coogan look-alike?

Still laughing. I love kids with attitood.