The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

In the cardamom ( where they grow all the spices and tea and coffee ) mountains of south India

in the middle of a tea estate at dizzying heights

didn't dare to take the elephant ride

on a bridge across a river

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I can see them as well. Great shots, ash.

MC for the Great Underground Circus
not working for me either

You ready? You look ready.

Morning bathroom mirror shot before leaving for work.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

@John McClane You look great, Kendra!

My nephew, William Russell.

Cutest baby ever (but I'm not biased or anything).

Less than a month until I finally get to meet the little bugger. My parents and I are driving up to Idaho next month to meet my mom's biological mother and some of my mom's half siblings and their families. My brother, SIL, and William are going to meet us out there. (My brother and his family live in Washington. My parents and I are in California). I'll be meeting lots of new family members all at once. Should be interesting.

Also, I can't wait for little William to get a little older and have more coordination. Then I can go crazy buying all of the most obnoxiously loud toys I can find.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Here are two recent pictures of my 2 1/2 month old son Jackson.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	image2.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	412.4 KB
ID:	29302   Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.JPG
Views:	265
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	29303  

Suspect's Reviews