Pets

Tools    

You can't win an argument just by being right!
There was another cat that attacked a pack of pit bulls being walked by its house. Scratched them up pretty good.
Did one of them poop on her nature strip? I get a bit like that but I take it out on the owner for not picking up after them.

Where's the blaze? She's so glossy I cant make it out.
On her chest. I checked my pics and don't have a good one, she's away at the moment ravaging and pillaging the neighbourhood so until she returns here's Raven and Lulu welcoming me home.

The little one looks so happy you're home.

My Feral food dish attracts a lot of wildlife..

here's before and after of a starving dog that showed up one night I immediately took in and fed everything it'd eat... took about 3 weeks but she got back up to a healthy weight and had my sister get her adopted out through her rescue

You're a good person Odum.

I can relate by my story is pathetic--I used to be terrorized by my aunt's dogs when I was five or six. They used to chase me and bite my fingers. Thing is...they were only Chihuahuas. As a kid, though, I remembered them as large dogs...probably because I was only a small kid but I've never seen dogs angrier than those Chihuahuas.
LOL cheewees are land piranhas. I do love them, though.

I got bitten by a greyhound once. A neighbour saw us waiting for the school bus with his son. He had his grey (aptly named Bonesy) in the car. When he dropped us home my brother said 'dont run or Bonesy will think you're a rabbit and chase you'. What did I do? Yes, and he chased me, crash tackled me, nipped me on the calf, then licked my face.

Sweet, adorable breed. It wasnt his fault I was a turd who wouldnt take orders.

The little one looks so happy you're home.
Raven has resting hell-spawned demon face. Tortie's can be like that. She's really very sweet.

She's beautiful, Slam.

She looks like Shadow

That ones been taught tricks, he will sit, lay down or shake on command
That's a clever cat and quite beautiful. Haven't tried to teach mine anything, Raven's by far the smartest, though she's also half crazy. Easily stressed and high-strung, you have to handle her with care, not to mention she's tiny and fragile.

The other's are very well behaved, Mushu rules with an iron fist. Fritz is all muscle and sinew, amazingly strong, and a complete crybaby coward who even midget Raven pushes around. He only eats if the girls let him, for example.

She's beautiful, Slam.
Thanks. I think she looks like a demonic tumor. But in a cute way.

Thanks. I think she looks like a demonic tumor. But in a cute way.
I wouldn't mind having that on my headstone!

Cats dont discriminate.

Pretty damn impressive, isnt it. I would put that cat on the payroll and give him/her a xmas bonus.
What I have to wonder is how they got so many different camera angles, and especially how and why they got the shot of the dog BEFORE it attacked. Either a) the whole thing was faked; or b) it's the parents' fault for letting the attack happen, when they seem to have anticipated it in full detail.

What I have to wonder is how they got so many different camera angles, and especially how and why they got the shot of the dog BEFORE it attacked. Either a) the whole thing was faked; or b) it's the parents' fault for letting the attack happen, when they seem to have anticipated it in full detail.
The cat's owner has multiple security cameras mounted at various points around the outside of their house. Footage from the cameras were edited together to make that video. The mother was outside with the child and was not able to see the dog approaching before the attack. The father was not home at the time. The parents didn't know what really happened until they reviewed the footage after the fact.

Ha! That's funny!

Then again--I did see a youtube video of a cat confronting a King Cobra...and the CAT won. Killed or severely wounded it. After your story, I'd hate to come across a feral cat then.
I've worked with dogs, cats, exotic pets of all kinds, and a pretty wide variety of injured wildlife, as well as feral cats we fix for a local trap-neuter-return program. I've been bitten/clawed/sprayed/etc. by more different species than most people could probably claim. And I can honestly say, of any animal I can imagine (not counting humans), I'd LEAST like to meet a feral cat in a dark alley.

I never heard of pig racing! Then again--I never heard of Wiener dog racing either but...

The best animal event I ever saw was a wiener dog race (sort of a side event at a horse race where I found myself). At "Go", one dog went for the finish line (maybe ten feet away), while the rest just swarmed into the middle of the course to play with each other. They all won!

Ike's half-lab, half-pit, though a lot of people think he's just a pit, or sometimes that he's a boxer, since this particular mix ends up looking a lot like them.

It's actually funny how he'll look like one or another depending on angle, and even mood. When his ears are back and floppier, he looks very much like a pit bull. When they're up and forward, he looks like a black lab.
Only the two friendliest breeds on the planet!

The owner has multiple security cameras mounted at various points around the outside of their house. Footage from the cameras were edited together to make that video. The mother was outside with the child and was not able to see the dog approaching before the attack. The father was not home at the time. The parents didn't know what really happened until they reviewed the footage after the fact.
That would be c). I stand corrected.

Not pets but I want. I just go and check 'em out in the zoo

Legend in my own mind
Got a puppy yesterday. Got him off the local Blacksmith. When we got him home, he made a bolt for the door.