Harry Truman Orders The Friendly Mushroom Bombing of His Top 250 Films

→ in
Tools    

Haha...Surprised I never made a Truman joke before.

Though in all seriousness, I know I have not been active AT ALL here for like the past 6+ months. I have only made comments in the political threads, at best weekly, and I haven't even seen that many movies in that time (However, I have been watching Game of Thrones, Outlander, and House of Cards along with reading stuff.] I have just been busy with my college searches, school, tennis, and a social life. I know I should have said this sooner but it doesn't really matter. Once I leave for college (which more than likely will be Ohio University where I will study history at the HTC and Film as an extra major), I doubt I will be posting at all. I figured now that the school year is almost over, I figured I will start posting again regularly, and to kick it off, I will post a grand favorite films list. Now, I haven't even started making it, but when I do, I'll announce it and an estimated date for the first films' reveal. I will then upload films on a daily basis, some with a lot of commentary and others with none at all. With this, I think I can get back in this site's groove and forget about politics and school and have some fun.

I am looking forward to this and I can't wait to talk to you guys.

SEE YOU SOON!

PS - I also would like to start a mini-HoF soon. I will make a post about it in the HoF thread right now.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Truman.jpg
Views:	465
Size:	59.7 KB
ID:	29251