What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

Legend in my own mind

Just picked this up for 3 (three) British pounds.

Both seasons of the astronomically great "Mr. Robot", mainly because Comcast On Demand had it but only one ep. per...well, not, day, but however often you felt like pushing buttons. I'm extra lazy and like my stuff to stream non-stop.

This show RULES! Not like Sherlock, Not Like Breaking Bad or Better Call Saul but DAMNED close! The soundtrack is fabulous! Maxcence Cyrin is a genius. The cast is amazing, except for whatsername Gumm..the hoity-toity daughter of Meryl Streep who things talent is inherited...as IF! I mean....look at Mozart's two kids...Nuthin'!!!

Rami Malek is wonderful. He needs to take over Hollywood with Vince Gilligan and run it.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?
It's only just been released here, JB exclusive.
Any extras? Blu-ray.com says it's Region free.

“I was cured, all right!”

One of the best war movie.

I have the DVD but...The bluray was there with a good price!

Ok, now I have all Tarantino movies on Bluray/DVD

Do not use discs anymore but I do keep winning the bloody things last couple were Cars complete boxed set and Sing pre-release and a Thomas the tank engine one.

Because after watching Waxwork and Waxwork II, I found myself very interested in Antony Hickox's work as a director. Kind of a nut-job personality with a really neat camera/editing style, over the top effect work, and manic energy. I was not bored with this film, and plan to watch it again soon. Hope they put it out on blu ray.

You mean me? Kei's cousin?

Ordered this from Amazon for $2.47.

Ordered this from Amazon since I wanted to get it before it went out of stock again. Oh, and it's my favorite Stephen King movie.

From eBay for $4.98 + free shipping and no tax because, Amy Adams. Also, I remember enjoying it when I saw it on cable a couple years ago.
EDIT:

Ordered this from eBay for $7.95 + free shipping and no tax.

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"

The last one was a review copy I was given from Well Go USA for my blog. The rest I binged on last week