Hello!

Tools    

Hello everyone,
I've been occasionally reading on this forum for quite some time now so I thought It would be a good idea to sign up, because now I can post as well !
I only started frequently watching movies and keeping track of the movies I watched since the end of 2016, so I haven't seen a lot of movies yet. At the moment Whiplash is my favorite movie. I watch movies from almost every genre. The only genre that I don't really watch is Horror.
I don't know anything else I should tell about myself for now, but if you want to know something you can always ask me!
I'm sure I will have a great time here and I hope to see all of you on the forum!

MC for the Great Underground Circus
The only genre that I don't really watch is Horror.
HERESY!!! HERESY I SAY!!!!

PS - Welcome to MoFo

PS - may I recommend some Horror flicks? Muahahahahahah

HERESY!!! HERESY I SAY!!!!

PS - Welcome to MoFo

PS - may I recommend some Horror flicks? Muahahahahahah

Im always up for trying something different!
Which movies would you recommend?

MC for the Great Underground Circus

Im always up for trying something different!
Which movies would you recommend?
Well, I would direct you straight to the classics. But you could always start with something less "frightening" and more "eye-candy" and thoughtful.

Try the Witch and Jacobs Ladder [in what "horror" is concerned, they aren't really horror movies per se, though they do have some horror elements in them]. Check those out and if you are up to something more heavy, ask around. Lots of great flicks through the decades.

Welcome to the site, looking forward to hearing what you have to say about any form of entertainment that is your passion...just make sure you post in the proper places.

Hello everyone,
I've been occasionally reading on this forum for quite some time now so I thought It would be a good idea to sign up, because now I can post as well !
I only started frequently watching movies and keeping track of the movies I watched since the end of 2016, so I haven't seen a lot of movies yet. At the moment Whiplash is my favorite movie. I watch movies from almost every genre. The only genre that I don't really watch is Horror.
I don't know anything else I should tell about myself for now, but if you want to know something you can always ask me!
I'm sure I will have a great time here and I hope to see all of you on the forum!

Welcome to the party, pal!
I've only been here a month myself so I'm still relatively new as well. This board is quite enjoyable. Welcome!

You can't win an argument just by being right!
GREAT AVATAR, TITU.

Sorry for yelling. I got a bit excited.